6 stone to lose!

doriclass

Have restarted diet few weeks ago and need to lose 6 stone, have already lost 9lbs and this giving me the willpower to keep going, i normally give in:sigh:

I am really geared up to doing this and have recently had an article in my local paper, cant believe they printed my weight!:eek:

Susie

Have restarted diet few weeks ago and need to lose 6 stone, have already lost 9lbs and this giving me the willpower to keep going, i normally give in:sigh:

I am really geared up to doing this and have recently had an article in my local paper, cant believe they printed my weight!:eek:

Susie
Well done on losing 9lbs so far. I have just restarted my diet and will be weighing in each friday. I am doing the old ww no count as i found that the easiest and i was/am less likely to fall off the wagon. will be stricter on my stronger days though. I also have around 6 stone to lose,so if you want a diet buddy or pen pal please dont hesitate to pm me. I would take one day at a time and aim for smaller goals than lookng at the whole six stone. All the best,:)

Well done on losing 9lbs so far. I have just restarted my diet and will be weighing in each friday. I am doing the old ww no count as i found that the easiest and i was/am less likely to fall off the wagon. will be stricter on my stronger days though. I also have around 6 stone to lose,so if you want a diet buddy or pen pal please dont hesitate to pm me. I would take one day at a time and aim for smaller goals than lookng at the whole six stone. All the best,:)

Good luck on your new start :) Hope youll pop into the WW forum on Minimins :)

Thanks,Doriclass and starlight. I will pop in each day if i can. I have done so many diets in my life and was even put into a diet class when i was eight years old!! They gathered all the overweight kids at primary school and arranged a class just for us! Probably meant well but i reckon it was one of the worse things they could have done for me, because i now seem to rebel against being told what to eat. I am now 43 and still overweight. I am watching Paul Mckenna at the moment and am trying to incorporate that into my `diet`. I recommend it to any-one unless they are doing one of the really strict diets. I personally cant even go there as i believe i have to adjust and address my `relationship` with food.Deprivation isnt something i could handle and it never works with me, although i know many people who it may work for, Mine is a lifetime problem and i definitely need to work on the emotional hunger that i have felt in the past. I need to be boss and i need to make decisions about how much i eat.Anyway, all the best to you both and hope to log in daily to see how you and anyone else that joins this thread, is doing.:)

Back