6 week challenge

I've just found you diary The_Last_Time. For some reason, I didn't twig that you ere on PP even though you've been chatting about it here :D :) So observant, eh?

Lost just over a pound yay!! considering I was 2lbs up on Tues I'm really pleased with that! Don't know if I'll make the 10lbs I pledged at this rate though, I've got 7 to lose in 3 weeks!

Dan8317 - 14lbs (lost 6lbs)
nikki299 - 14lbs (lost 0lbs)
Hules - 10lbs (lost 3lbs)
Razzle Dazzle - 10lbs (lost 0 lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
Rosebud - 14lbs (lost 3lbs)
Lorny - 10lbs (lost 4.8lbs)
the_last_time - 10lbs (lost 4lbs)

Do you have a diary too?? I should hunt it out ;)

Well done on the loss, it's going the right way that's the main thing, who cares about targets!! Doubt I'll reach 10 either, do t know what I was thinking saying that much!!

Do you have a diary too?? I should hunt it out ;)

Well done on the loss, it's going the right way that's the main thing, who cares about targets!! Doubt I'll reach 10 either, do t know what I was thinking saying that much!!

Heh heh, ah well, you and me both then!!

I do indeed have a diary though I am terrible at keeping it up to date. Its in the WW diary section. I might go have a look now, I'll bet it's 2 weeks since I updated!

I forgot to update yesterday! I lost 2lbs this week!

Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
Lorny - 10lbs (lost 6.8lbs)
the_last_time - 10lbs (lost 4lbs)

Yay!

I forgot to update yesterday! I lost 2lbs this week!

Well done Lorny that's great, you're well on track for 10lbs! You reminded me I forgot to check in - 1lb for me :)

Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
the_last_time - 10lbs (lost 5lbs)

Hey all :)

Forgot to check in on weigh day. Half off this week and can't see me making my original target but at least its going down instead of up.

Well done everyone on your losses, need to get my bum into gear and soon!

Good luck for the week,
Dan x

Hey Dan, good to hear you're still going :) half a pound is still going in the right direction! x

I've updated the chart for you x

Dan8317 - 14lbs (lost 6.5lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)

Thanks Hules :)

See your still doing well! I'm not holding out much hope for this week if I'm honest. I've gone back to group and pp aswel as I need the weigh in to help me stop the binges. They're a lot less frequent when I go to group. Plus I've started with a friend so less likely to give up but am finding it hard and isn't helped by the fact that its coming up to totm so craving rubbish. I'm going to give the simply filling a go though starting on friday when I get my weeklies and do my shopping. Think taken the counting away will take the emphasis off for a bit and make me make healthier choices.

Good luck,
Dan x

Fingers crossed for you for this week then hun. I'm glad you've found a plan that suits you. I'm also doing Simply Filling (Core though), I had to cut out the snacks and going well so far. I've got my fingers crossed for this week's WI (coinciding with totm too! :S) I'm still counting points, but at the end of the day just out of interest, I'm definitely finding it easier to stay within points. I also don't see myself doing that for long, it's much less hassle tracking without pointing. I'll just count up the non core points. WI is Thurs, I soooo hope it goes okay!

A sts this week :( 5lbs to lose in 2 weeks...don't think so somehow!!!

Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)

2.5lb off for me this week. Was not expecting it at all so very pleased :)

How did weigh in go Hules?

I got 5lb to lose in 2 weeks aswell the_last_time, can't see it happening but look at the positives at least its not going up :D

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Eh?? I thought I'd already updted this?? :) Lost 2lb so really pleased. Well done Dan!!

I've got to do 5lbs in 2 weeks too :D Lorny has done well this week (where are you lady?) I think she's met the challenge :D

Hules - 10lbs (lost 5lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)

2.5lb off for me this week. Was not expecting it at all so very pleased :)

How did weigh in go Hules?

I got 5lb to lose in 2 weeks aswell the_last_time, can't see it happening but look at the positives at least its not going up :D

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Exactly!!!! Down or the sane is better than up :D

Hey! I reached my goal, I lost 3.2lbs this week. Wooooo! I might try for 14 then :) I haven't been about cuz for some reason my WiFi isn't working, it keeps saying another device is connected with the same IP address. I don't know, it all goes over my head. The app is pretty hard to use quickly cuz you can't look back on messages and stuff.

Well done on your losses, everyone!

Whoo hoo! Thought you had :D Well done honey xx Shall I update the chart for you?

Doesn't the app go straight to your 'participated' messages when you go on? I tap on the icon and it takes me straight to my subscribed messages and any posts I haven't seen yet are in bold, I only have to look occasionally to see if there are any new threads.

Yeah, I can do that, but I always forget what people have said if it's more than one reply! Yes please!

Ahh, when you reply you mean? Yeah, bit annoying that, I have to 'quote' the message so I know what I'm answering :)

There you go hun x

Hules - 10lbs (lost 5lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
Lorny - 10lbs (lost 10lbs) challenge met :D

Wahey! I'm not, I've got loads more to lose than you guys. I've said it before, when I get to your weight, I'll be struggling to get it off! I'm going to try for an unofficial 14lbs though, that would be nice.

Back