6 week challenge

It doesn't matter how much you've got to lose, you're absolutely smashing it!! If you could do 14lbs in 6 weeks that would be AMAZING!! Good luck :D

Well I've been staying right on track, so I hope so!

Well I did lose this week,1.5lbs (phew), but probably not enough although I've still got one more WI before the challenge is up!

Dan8317 - 14lbs (lost 6.5lbs)
nikki299 - 14lbs (lost 0lbs)
Hules - 10lbs (lost 5lbs)
Razzle Dazzle - 10lbs (lost 0 lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
Rosebud - 14lbs (lost 3lbs)
Lorny - 10lbs (lost 10lbs) challenge met :D the_last_time - 10lbs (lost 6.5lbs)

My baby sister is moving to a different county today, so last night we had takeaway and film night. I was really good, considering. I had three slices of veggie pizza and half a portion of large chips. I know the chips are six, but not sure about the pizza. I had about 16 points left for the day by that point. Maybe 15. But my victory was in only three slices. ;-)

I'm yet to weigh myself, but we ate late so it would probably affect it anyway.

Is your sister moving permenabtly, bet you're going to miss her. I went travelling for 18 months & it made me realise I couldn't live overseas, well not more than 2hr flight, as I'd miss family & friends too much. Where's she moved too??

Hi girls, you have all done so well. I did my usual, week 1 - lose 5lbs, weeks 2 and 3 regain 5lbs plus another 3!!! Grrrrrrrr. Anyway i seem to have gotten a grip of myself and lost 6lb last week and have been 100% so far. No way i will do the 14lbs i said i would though, how many weeks are left in the challenge? is it 2? I might do 10lbs if i am lucky!!! I am 40 next year and really really really don't want to be fat and 40!! lol

nikki299 - 14lbs (lost 6lbs)
Hules - 10lbs (lost 5lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
Lorny - 10lbs (lost 10lbs) challenge met :D the_last_time - 10lbs (lost 6.5lbs)

Hi Ladies!

I've not managed to weigh in yet! As the kiddies are away, the hubby and I went on a jolly for the day. He's been wanting to go back to where he lived as a kid for ages so we went, taking our fold up bikes and pootled around. It was lovely! We then came home and went out for dinner (also lovely). We started off in this little restaurant with hardly anyone in it and no air con. I was hot as soon as I went in and they wouldn't open the curtains (big thick velvet ones) that were over a fire exit to let in some air. We left in the end and went to a MUCH nicer (air conditioned) French restaurant. I had Salmon Niscoise(sp?). Not totally fat free, but a much healthier choice than say creamy pasta which I probably would have had before so I'm pleased. Only prob is that I'm now due to weigh in tomorrow and I think that I'll weigh heavier due to eating later than usual!

It's sad when family move away. I've got used to my little bruv being in America now but it was odd at first. Thank goodness for Skype! Well done on the pizza Lorny hun x (P.S. I waved at you when I passed the Bedford turn off :D).

Yay! Well done Last x and welcome back Nikki xx Wondered where you were x

Haha, Wahey! If I ever travel I'll be sure to wave to you too, Hules! My sister is going to a football academy in Watford so is moving to Stevenage. Neither of us drive though, and there's no direct route! Definitely going to miss her, she's 16 so still feels like a baby to me.

I weighed in anyway, and I'm down 2lbsssssss! :)

Ahh, she is still a baby! Exciting for her but I know how you feel!

2 lbs?....whoohoo! That's great going lady x x

I really need to get out of bed and off running. It's hard to get up though when I've the rare opportunity to sleep in until 12 if I want :D

I lost a pound which I am actually chuffed about as I know I ate late last night and I'm enjoying how I am eating. Slow is good (fast would be good too obviously), and I'm happy with it so far and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. However, 4lbs in a week is NOT going to happen!

I've updated you too Lorny hun x

nikki299 - 14lbs (lost 6lbs)
Hules - 10lbs (lost 6lbs)
Sarah -14lb (lost 0lbs)
Lorny - 10lbs (lost 12lbs) challenge met :D
the_last_time - 10lbs (lost 6.5lbs)

:D not amazing, but I'm happy enough. I realised I hit a few milestones yesterday too; 1 1/2 stones off in total, halfway to goal and c25k finished. Yay! At the mo I'm eating well, not snacking and exercising and feel good for it. Long may it last!

Cheers hun x

Hey all,
Had a 2lb gain this week. Its the joys of the totm. Couldn't stop eating because of it so got to find ways of dealing with it next month without reaching for the biscuit tin.

In total I've lost 7lb overall. Won't be hitting my 14lbs target but its half a st less than I weighed at the begining.

Good luck for the final week :)
Dan x

Edit - Shame (not Jane!) about the gain, but half a stone on 6 weeks is not to be sniffed at! That's more than a pound a week :)

Last edited:
Hey Dan. Well done for the 7 lbs, like you say, better off than on. On going for 7 lbs total for this challenge :) x

Hello, all! I've been quiet for the past few days. I'm so busy and what have you. I lost 5lbs this week though! Taking me to 17lbs. However, I've done nothing but eat today. I've stayed more or less within my point allowance, but I don't usually eat as much as I have today. I'm home alone right now, so I think I had nothing to spur me on to not eat too badly, so instead, I binged on a huge chicken salad, which I wasn't particularly hungry for. I just wanted something to do instead of go to bed, since I'm a scaredy-cat.

Hi sweetie. You're still sticking to points though so that's positive, even if you have eaten a bit more. 5 lbs is brilliant.

I can't say the same. I guess I lost 5 lbs in total for this challenge as I've put on a pound. Ah well. Onward eh?

Back