6 week challenge

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
As the Easter Challenge is almost completed and i haven't had an easy time lately i need a focus.

So if you want to take part add your name and how much you want to aim to loose in the 6 weeks.

slinkymalinkey-20lbs-0lbs off-20lbs to go

Last edited:
Hi,

I will go for -20lb, not sure how I will go though with that as I am away the 27th for 10 days in America and will have to do a re-feed the week before that too but will have a couple of weeks when i get back.

Started two weeks ago and am down 14lb & 2 lb (i think 3 but chemist said two, she weighed me in kilo's) so here's to the next 20 in six weeks fingers crossed
:p

nmm x

Was thinking of setting myself a challenge for my birthday, it's not quite 6 weeks to go but will join the 6 week challenge!!

Let's say...... 14lbs, yep 1 stone will do for now!!

I would like to join but its my first 6 weeks so Ive no idea how much I might lose... I'll jump on though and hope for the best Id like 20lbs too sounds nice..

nmm-20lbs-0lbs off-20lbs to go
mrs bee- 14lbs-0lbs off- 14lbs to go
mrs_hill2b-20lbs-0lbs off- 20lbs to go

Just bumping this thread up ;)

Any more takers? :D

ChellyWellyBoot -To maintain

My Six week challenge is to lose 21lbs for my cousins wedding.

I'm going to join this. I've spent the week picking and feeling Cr*p about it so I need something to focus on and give me more of a reason to behave. I think I can lose an average of 4lb per week so in 6 weeks that would be 24lb.
Sign me up!

Hey :) for 6 weeks, I'm gonna say around 35 lbs :)

YAY!!!!!!!! another challenge!!!

Count me in!!!

i'd like 20lbs off please! :D

What date is the final date? Am too lazy to work it out! lol

Although am not going for a weigh in this monday so next monday will be my first.

:D:D:D:D:D

yes i would like to as i have lost my track , lost 22 pounds and havnt lost any for 2 weeks as kept on picking
well done chelly
i know what summer would say..... lack of motivation
any how want to loose 20 at least

Ok,to all that have signed up.

The challenge starts today 11th April and finishes on the 23rd May.

I lost 2lb this week

slinkymalinkey-20lbs-2lbs off-18lbs to go
eeyore-21lbs-0lbs off-21lbs to go
Pelepeg-24lbs-0lbs off-24lbs to go
AaronCampbell-35lbs-0lbs off-35lbs to go
summergurl-21lbs-0lbs off-21lbs to go
warrior-20lbs-0lbs off-20lbs to go

Last edited:
ok cool - slinks to be a pain can i put mine as 21lbs - 1st7lbs then init! lol :D

lol thanks slinks :D x

I'm coming off LT in 2 weeks to refeed for a family wedding and a reunion so was going to get onto ww after that, rather than back to TRF.
I have a 13.5 km run at the end of May so think it might be better to be eating properly when I'm training and running 6 miles a night.
Anyway, I will still be logging on with my weight losses and this challenge will be perfect for keeping me on the straight and narrow!
Put me down for a stone pls :)
x

Hi

I'm new here but love the idea of a challenge so please count me in! I'm aiming to lose 18lbs in 6 weeks. Good luck to everyone.

Can i join too? Put me down for 18 lbs!!!
My start weight is on the profile

I'm coming off LT in 2 weeks to refeed for a family wedding and a reunion so was going to get onto ww after that, rather than back to TRF.
I have a 13.5 km run at the end of May so think it might be better to be eating properly when I'm training and running 6 miles a night.
Anyway, I will still be logging on with my weight losses and this challenge will be perfect for keeping me on the straight and narrow!
Put me down for a stone pls :)
x

Good luck with your run hun
X

Hi

I'm new here but love the idea of a challenge so please count me in! I'm aiming to lose 18lbs in 6 weeks. Good luck to everyone.

Hi and welcome to mm.
Good luck in the challenge.
X

Can i join too? Put me down for 18 lbs!!!
My start weight is on the profile

Of course you can :D

slinkymalinkey-20lbs-2lbs off-18lbs to go
eeyore-21lbs-0lbs off-21lbs to go
Pelepeg-24lbs-0lbs off-24lbs to go
AaronCampbell-35lbs-0lbs off-35lbs to go
summergurl-21lbs-0lbs off-21lbs to go
warrior-20lbs-0lbs off-20lbs to go