6 week mini challenge!

No will have a look i love pizza! Theres ham one in asda 600 cals but not the best, pizza express one in tesco 480 cals or i share a realy nice one with hubby . Mmmmm pizza

Hi, this is my very first post...eek!

I am on day 5 of slim fast and I am hoping to lose 2stone. My current weight is 13st 2, I have had a sneaky look on the scales but waiting until Monday for a proper weigh in!

Week five gone are we all still here!

Snap 1lb of for me this week i have 2 more lbs to lose till i reach my mini target and see those 9's!! Thats will bring us to 6 weeks.

This is my 12th week and wish i had done it sooner. I had the most strangest compliment -i think- today a lad at work said you look like your wearing your mums clothes , i looked very puzzled as nothing 'old fashioned' on but he said its coz my jumpers too big now he he ! Made me laugh!

So heres to the last week of our little challenge

Hey so I don't think I'm going to make target as I can't stop eating chocolate!!! It's so bad! I'm a chocoholic lol I had weaned myself off and was managing to get by with just Cadbury highlights 40kcal sachets and slim fast chocolate shakes and caramel bars but I don't know why bit decided to have some and it's been bad a d now I can't stop lol!! Help me please lol xxxx

I think six weeks of slim fast is a challenge on its own . O dear chocolate put it down and step away!!! I have chocolate raisons measured out ready for a quick fix!

Maybe after this six weeks we need a one week challenge where we pledge to give up one thing!

Back