6 week weighin

etheral

well lost another 2 lbs this week so thats great. my target was to lose another 7lbs but my face is starting to fall in a bit so I have decided to refeed this week and see how it goes. maybe I can fill out a bit again and not look so gaunt. I am still well inside my BMI limits so perhaps my expectations were a bit unrealistic. thanks to all you troups who offered encouragement and advice. It was all needed and greatly appreciated. Big sis lost another 2lbs as well:D

Congrats! 2 lbs is brilliant being so close and within the healthy BMI range. Good luck with your refeed.

Well done Etheral. I think you have done incredibly well. We always want to lose more overall, but sometimes our bodies tell us otherwise...

Hope you get on well with re-feed!

Take care

Well done on the loss and good luck with the refeeding, you will be fine!

2lb at this stage is fab!! I bet you feel fantastic. Heh, I'm sure you will continue to loose after refeed as well. You have done amazing, you should be so proud! :)

Well done to you and your sister!!!

Are you excited about refeeding?? xxxxx

Well done

If you need any info on refeed just let us know

Hi and well done. Good for you looking at the mirror and deciding to not go for a goal because of some lower end BMI. You have done very well and I want to wish you all the best for refeed.
Doirin

You've done great so far, so best of luck on refeed :)

Well done to you and your sister!!!

Are you excited about refeeding?? xxxxx
I am a bit but also a bit nervous! LT took all the decisions away and now I will have to make them for myself:sigh: but hey-ho I am determined to do the healthy thing now and see where it takes me x

2lb at this stage is fab!! I bet you feel fantastic. Heh, I'm sure you will continue to loose after refeed as well. You have done amazing, you should be so proud! :)
Feeling pretty good:D OH says its like having a new wife!

Back