6 weeks 6 pack

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by sparkly, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sparkly

sparkly Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(21.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anyone else doing the Jillian Michaels 6 weeks 6-pack DVD wanna start a team?

Be good to see if anyone else is doing this DVD and how they are getting on with it :)

I started it last Tuesday and have done it everyday so far.... :D
    I feel so good for it already!!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nymple

Nymple Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.95%)
    I haven't got that DVD but I was considering getting it. I've been doing jillian's "banish fat, boost metabolism" and started her 30 day shred two days ago.

I like how she doesn't accept excuses. The first day I really struggled but hearing her saying that if a 400lb person can do jumping jacks then you can too, made me really determined to do well last night. Felt I improved massively just in 2 days! I think I am definitely someone who tells myself "I can't do it!" more than I should. I love how she always is saying that you are stronger than you think as that really motivates me.

How are you getting on now? Still going strong?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.