6 weeks how much can u lose?

Peggysue

Silver Member
Going to continue this for 6 weeks then take a break for Christmas. How much do u think u could lose in that length of time? 2lbs a week - 12 lbs
3lbs a week - 18lbs
4lbs a week - 24lbs
5lbs a week - 30lbs

The only thing is each week u lose a different amount each week but it gives us an idea

I seem to have settled at an average 4 a week so i'd be over the moon with 24lb in 6 weeks!! x

Id say youl do well. I lost 17lbs in 3-4 weeks, so im youl do goodxx

I've started today but want christmas off so hoping to complete 6 weeks and lose at least a stone....anything more will be a bonus and then I will restart straight after New Year and will be in for the long haul....I want to be slim again and look good on my horses!:)

2-4lbs per week is the average figure that our body can shed off. Of course, who wouldn't want a 7lbs each week to get a 30lb loss for a month, right? But 2-4 is healthy and okay.

I've started today but want christmas off so hoping to complete 6 weeks and lose at least a stone....anything more will be a bonus and then I will restart straight after New Year and will be in for the long haul....I want to be slim again and look good on my horses!:)
You'll have that off easy hun x

Back