6 weeks later after surgery!!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
well, I had knee surgery on 28th march, and the cdc said I couldn't do cd for 6 weeks!! frustrating or what !!

went back to see her yesterday, after the 6 weeks, got all my stuff for starting today and im back to it, and im still excited to do this!
also I lost 2.5lbs in the 6 weeks, not a lot, but I haven't put a single pound on and im chuffed with that..

day one going good up to now!

Well done, you hear of so many people who put weight on as a result of sitting around after surgery and having to change routines. Good luck with the restart.

Well dont on not putting weight on thats briillant.

Im getting surgery on my spine due to a fall when i was after a few too mank drinks, im hoping i wont have to come off the Cambridge because i dont think i could start it all again im currently on wk 9 having the surgery at the end of the month.

My cambridge consultant sed if the doctor signs the form to say its ok then i should be allowed to continue on ss+.....but theres no guarentee.

Ex

You HAVE to come off Cambridge before and after surgery. To not do so is dangerous and will make you very unwell. Your body is not capable of recovering from surgery on a reduced calorie intake. You cannot do Cambridge for at least 4 weeks post surgery, and only then if the Cambridge medics give you the go ahead.

If your doctor signs to say it is ok to continue a vlcd immediately after surgery I would seriously consider reporting them to the GMC. That your Cambridge Consultant is even considering this as an option frightens me!

Back