6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

vixp

Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I have a huge problem that 3 months ago i bought a dress for a wedding im going to in july i bought it a size smaller as a goal now 3 months later it still doesnt fit i was going to admit defeat and buy the bigger size but is now twice the price so i need a big kick up the bum the wedding is 9 week away im sure if i lose a stone it will fit so giving myself 6 weeks to do that does anyone else what to join me in this goal? Xxx

I'll join you! I'm not sure I'd manage a stone with how slow my loss has been but if I never try i'll never know! It's about 5 weeks to my birthday so I'd love to be down to my first target by then (9lb for that so I'd be chuffed to get that far. Best get meal planning!

Pam x

Good luck for tomorrow. Back on track today. Put 1lb on at WI on Saturday following EE so I'm trying green this week. Had a piggie weekend so hoping to undo the damage this week! X

I'm up for joining you :) Not really got a target but need a boost atm so think this will hel. Got WI tonight so will see how much damage this weekend has done :O

Good luck everyone

STS tonight which i'm happy with. Hoping for 3lbs next week to get my club 10... Feeling good about this week :) although how long that lasts is anyones guess.

Im hoping to have a loss today even if its just a small one to kick my but into gear loving the nice weather might mean can start eating better xxx

Half on :-( gutter so this week is week one by 18/6 i will have lost 14lb or more xxx

Hi Rhirhi :)
vixp gutted for you, I did a sneaky mid week weigh in tonight and the scales say +2!! Proper WI not till Saturday so getting my butt out on long walks. I've been really strict since Monday too! X

Hi Rhirhi :)
vixp gutted for you, I did a sneaky mid week weigh in tonight and the scales say +2!! Proper WI not till Saturday so getting my butt out on long walks. I've been really strict since Monday too! X

I had a brill day today stuck to 5 syns walked loads too :) xxx

Hey purplebat :)
I've been uber bad today :O had a chinese for tea as a sort of mini celebration. I did try and be good and have a chicken chowmein which isnt too bad syn wise. I did spend about 4 hours tidying/disassembling/moving furniture earlier which was hard work so I'm hoping it evens itself out.
I WILL be good tomorrow. Also need to get back to the gym soon put with exams looming its virtually impossible :(

Whats our plans for today ladies? Mine is red day with weetabix n strawberries for breakfast tuna salad for lunch and diet coke chicken for tea mmm xxx

fruit for brekkie, no idea about the rest of the day yet! I really need to get organised!!!

Bit late to this but need some motivation (see my diary) so I'd like to join you. Had a gain last night - well deserved and it was probably the kick up the backside I needed so I'm after all the motivation I can get.

Red day for me - trying success express for a kick start.

Weetabix & banana for brekkie, scan bran phili & fruit for lunch and tuna salad for dinner.

Good luck everyone x

Welcome fat&40 :) Its never too late to join.
Again your soo much more organised than me. Its really hard atm as i have exams coming up and only 1 lesson in college on somedays so i have no routine to my day. Its hard being in the house as my dad still buys rubbish (even though he knows full well im trying to lose weight) so ive got loads of temtations around me. Not good!!!

Welcome fat&40 :) Its never too late to join.
Again your soo much more organised than me. Its really hard atm as i have exams coming up and only 1 lesson in college on somedays so i have no routine to my day. Its hard being in the house as my dad still buys rubbish (even though he knows full well im trying to lose weight) so ive got loads of temtations around me. Not good!!!

I have no such excuse, it's me who buys the rubbish :eek: Working today so have to be organised.

Back