6 weeks to lose a stone!!!

ooh well done!! I gained 2.5 which I expected...just not quite that much. But I did eat a heavy dinner before weigh in and don't usually so...we shall see.

Want four this week as that'll get my my half stone AND off what I've gained thus week. Literally ate everything in sight lol

Oh I know that feeling! If I can do it you can too Hun. Just think every good decision is a step in the right direction. If it helps go back and read the book from cover to cover as you tend to forget things and I picked up a lot from listening in to the new members talk again because I was really struggling to get my healthy extras in. Good luck with this week :) xx

Oh no dreading scale I have put at least 7lb on im sure had a lively weekend away but defo over indulged xxx

aw thats a shame vixp!
get right back on it and start a fresh and it will be off in no time!!

i lost 3.5 last night- got 6.5lb to loose in 2 or 3 weeks:)
hows everyone else getting on?xx

aw thats a shame vixp!
get right back on it and start a fresh and it will be off in no time!!

i lost 3.5 last night- got 6.5lb to loose in 2 or 3 weeks:)
hows everyone else getting on?xx

Ooh well done, you can do that easy!

Had a few rough days at work - was my last day yesterday so been a bit stressed and I've overeaten. I weigh myself to much but it has just gone up and up. 196 to 200!! I don't start my new job until Monday so have 4 days to get myself sorted with a plan. Weigh in is Monday too! Feel like such a failure right now.

Ooh well done, you can do that easy!

Had a few rough days at work - was my last day yesterday so been a bit stressed and I've overeaten. I weigh myself to much but it has just gone up and up. 196 to 200!! I don't start my new job until Monday so have 4 days to get myself sorted with a plan. Weigh in is Monday too! Feel like such a failure right now.

I've been in your position Hun and its horrible. What's done is done and you can't change that but what you can change is what you do next!
I've had weeks in the past where I wasn't able to attend my normal group so went to the Thursday WI and had gained. But I decided I didn't want to see that number on the scale so I was really focused and lost 4lbs in 4 days so it can be done! Don't give up no matter how low your feeling. This is just a blip in the road and won't stop you from achieving your goal xxx

2lbs off, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month too. Buzzing. Quite literally :) x

Lost 6.5lb! !!!!!! In one week xxx

WOW!!!
thats fantastic, you must be sooo pleased :) whats your tips ? xxx

Wow that's amazing!!! Keep it up!

Back on plan this week... I say BACK on, really this is my first 100% week since joining 4 weeks back... I take my time lol!

Im so on it now I want to be slim so bad im planning my week again got my xmas goal in mind xxx

Just looked at record for last 4 weeks lost 5lb in total so 2 weeks left of 6 week challenge going to do my best to get close to my goal xxx

ive got 2 weeks to loose 5lb :)
fingrs crossed i can do it, i also started the 30 day shred so i will see if that makes any difference :)

I've had such a bad couple of weeks and I almost don't care anymore. I'm constantly bloated and have eaten junk for the past three weeks. Anything less than 5lbs on on the scale will be a +... :'(

Back