600cal meal....

Carley86xx

Hey guys. Just a quick question. Does the evening meal have to be 600cals or can it be anything up to that? I'm finding it hard to eat a meal with that many calories in the evening! What does everyone have for dinner usually? Thanks xx :D

i tend to use ready made meals saves all the working out lol

although i have found i rather like omelette's (i usualy hate plain eggs)

1 x medium egg
dash of skimmed milk
5 slices of waffer thin ham
25g chedder cheese
30g Mozzerela
3/4 cherry tomatos
and some letuce on the side = around 500 cals plus a nice healthy low fat yogurt (or similar) for dessert :D

Yes anything upto 600 cals. As long as you're having at least 1200 a day you're ok. Yes it can be hard to use up the full 600, mine tend to be 400-500 but I usually have a little pud (fruit or muller light etc) and always add that into the dinner allowance.

Eat plain chicken breast with a side salad, side of fresh or steamed veggies and a small dessert like yogurt, low fat pudding, frozen yogurt, fruit. and you can switch up the meat with tuna, fish, lean steak, and have very little to no dressing on the salad depending on what your using. Goodluck hun!

Yes I often have a chicken breast, grilled with some spices on it, with salad. Very yummy, good protien and very low in cals. I never get bored of that meal, it's my favourite lol :D

I enjoy turkey burgers with sweet potato fries. i could eat that everynight!

Turkey is great as it is so low in cals, I'll sometimes get turkey fillets in instead of chicken.

Hiya,

I had Asda's GFY Frozen Fish pie which was 314cals and a bag of Asda's Freshly Frozen steamed veggies which was 81cals so I can have a muller yogurt or some fruit for desert and can still have a snack later if I need to!

HTH x

yes of course you can eat carbs as part of the meal, the whole point with SF is to not deprive yourself of anything just be sensible. I try and go easy on the carbs but thats because things like bread make me feel bloated (even though fresh white bread is my favourite food!)

Also chocolatecat that sounds like a good meal I had a ww salmon and Broccoli melt with wedges (297) last night with some steamed veg (67) as I didn't fancy much but it was very yummy and filled me up and I still was able to have a nice ww brownie later on in the evening.
I love SF lol!

Yes any food is fine as long as you don't go over your calorie allowance. Although I always stick with low fat and I try not to eat too much bread. Also I always try and eat as much fruit and veg as I can with my meal/snacks :)

Good luck, make sure you drink plenty of water each day as that really does help x

Back