6lb loss after Phase 1

Suedefan

So happy, this is the first diet I have managed to stick to for more than 2 days in years. Ok, so my head has been all over in the last 5 years due to a few things, but it looks like I'm ready to move on. I am so pleased with the results and have thoroughly enjoyed the food. Such an easy diet for anyone with a family. I made burgers for us all with loads of veg added. I just didn't have the bread or ketchup with mine.

Here's more weight loss :)

So happy, this is the first diet I have managed to stick to for more than 2 days in years. Ok, so my head has been all over in the last 5 years due to a few things, but it looks like I'm ready to move on. I am so pleased with the results and have thoroughly enjoyed the food. Such an easy diet for anyone with a family. I made burgers for us all with loads of veg added. I just didn't have the bread or ketchup with mine.

Here's more weight loss :)

Very well done Annie, hope you keep it up in phase 2 xx

Not a great day yesterday, decided my body needed carbs. I had porridge, pre-diet I made it with water, salt and sugar. I had it with salt and cinnamon again, but couldn't face it and sprinkled a touch of sugar on the last bit. I also made cappuccino yesterday - I NEVER have milk in my coffee or tea, but it was lovely and stopped me joining the kids for mint choc ice-cream.

This morning, I almost decided to become vegan, as the thought of meat, fish or eggs turned my stomach. I had porridge again, but made it with water and a little milk. I really enjoyed it :). When the summer months come, I can enjoy red currants, wild strawberries and raspberries from the garden and forest. I can't buy them locally right now, can not even get the live yoghurt without a 30 minute drive. I will persevere as I have noticed a big change in my body shape and that makes me feel good.

Stay strong and have a good day. xx

Back