6lbs on over the corse of today HELP!!

x89amandax

I dont know whats happening to my stomach today im soooo bloated my stomachs constantly gurgling and rumbling and it feels full of gas. Ive just weighed myself which i really need to stop doing but ive gone up 6lbs since this morning and now ive panicked!!! argh! what can it be?

Sweetie please don't panic!! My second week wi only showed a 1lb loss but it was done at night rather than in the morning like normal. Don't forget, 1l of water weighs 1kg!! Or 2.2lbs! So a couple of litres of water a day can add up quite easily to 4.4lbs! You're possibly still retaining a little water too maybe? Can you take anything for your tummy? I also had the bloated gurgling feeling for the first 2/3wks.. How about something like deflatin? Think that's what it's called or something similar... Hugs hun x

Im gonna go to bed drank loads of water to try help but hasnt done anything so im gunna go 2 sleep and see if its calmed down in the morning hopefully it will of!

I need to stop obsessing I know the diet works im just like everyone wanting to see the weight come off at the first weigh in :(

Sleep well sweetie, you're doing really well and i'm sure you'll feel better in the morning. Good luck for your wi whenever it is, i'm sure you'll suprise yourself! xx

its on wednesday so fingers crossed all goes well ill keep it posted lol thanks for listening :)

You're quite welcome anytime, thank you for your kind words on my thread earlier on too... :) Have to help each other through at times! My wi's weds too and totally dreading it as have had a naughty naughty pants week lol.. Hopefully it'll give me the kick up the bum type results, or lack of, i need to get back on it! x

Oh I always weigh loads more at night than I do in the morning.Don't worry about that.

Back