6stone down 4 more to go

Em99

Hello all
3 years ago I decided that I'd had enough and that I was going to loose weight. Infact I can say that now but at the time I really believed that I'd probably last a week or 2 and then go back to my extremely destructive eating habits.

Something happened and I managed to get passed 2 weeks, a few months then I'm now 3 years down the line and I've managed to loose 6 stone. This has been the first time in my life I've been able to change my attitude to food and in the 3 years I've truly not felt like I've been on a diet but changed my outlook towards food and in turn I've Managed to change so many other things that I didn't even realise were affected by my weight. This has felt so liberating and has been a huge driving force in keeping it up for as long as I have.

I'm now at the point where I need to loose another 4 stone and then I'll happily stop. I will still be a little over weight but that isn't a concern. The only thing is, I've got to the point where I can easily maintain my weight and I've never been able to do this before. It's been like this for about 6 months. But I now need to find the motivation to do it. I'm hoping that the inspiring stories and support here will help me find the will power and determination to complete my goal.

I look forward to reading all the threads on the site :)

Back