6th Weigh in

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys, firstly i'm over the moon!!!!

Had my 6th WI this afternoon and i have lost 6lb this week!!! I nearly fell off the scales in shock.The last 2 weeks i have lost 2lb and 3lb so i was amazed at 6!! WOOOHOOOOO. I have made a deliberate attempt at increasing my water intake this week, it obviously paid off!

1 thing though...to increase my water intake i make my shakes with 20oz of water instead of 8(you might think this is weird). Anyway my pharmacist told me i shouldn't do this! Despite the packet saying you should use at least 8oz. She seemed to think this meant no more than 8oz!!! Well to be honest i seem to be doing ok on it!!

Cheers for the constant support guys xxxxx:)

:party0011:hey,

well done u congrats. hey u seemed to have done good so far wiv puttin more water in so i would carry on we are all different !!

Cheers baby,
Exactly i agree, if it gets the extra water down me then why not! xx

You would have lost more if you had SOUP!:p
Well done petal;)x

Cheers guys, i would rather waste away than eat/drink soup!! I am ecstatic to be honest and feel more determined than ever now xx

Aww thanks Fran, everybody is so supportive here. I feel like i've extended my family lol xxx

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hey tracy - wow, wow, wow

That's fantastic - you must be feeling amazing!! I am so happy for you. Hope you have another great week. Great idea about the shakes - I will try making them up with more water cos I really struggle to drink enough x :)

Yeah its great Daisy, i use loads of ice too, i end up with about 3 glasses but it beats glasses of plain water. Cheers for the flowers hun xxxx

Hope you don't mind me copying your star Becky, its fab xx

Thats so good:) 6lb on your 6th week is such an amazing achievement!! i am so going to try doubling my milkshake water amount to drink more water. Gosh everyone says how important it is, but it really hits home when someone actually loses more becuase of it!!! But well done:)

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Hurray, hurray, hurray for Tracey. Wow thats fantastic. I will be increasing the water used for my shakes from now on. This is such a great forum, we help each other and get Great ideas. Well done Tracey!!!!!! Our goals are reachable. I hadnt seen a friend of mine for about 4 weeks, she saw me today and said Ok she needs some of what I have. So I took her to the pharmacy and shes starting Lipotrim as well. She was so excited. Go Lipotrim!!!!!!!

Hahaha go LT indeed! How we love it xxxx

WELL DONE Tracy! I was going to start a thread last night asking how you got on!! That is bloody fantastic! No wonder you are so over the moon, quite rightly so! So it is true that the more water you drink (within reason) you lose more! I am gonna try and drink more as well! I canna wait for my weigh in on Fri, hope its better than last weeks!!
xxx

Aww thanks hun,Yeah my last few weeks have proved how importany water is! I really went off it big time hence losing just 2lb. This week like i said i have used loads of water in my shakes and it clearly worked! I bet you can't wait until friday, i find weigh day comes around really quickly don't you? My clothes are hanging off this morning i feel really scruffy but love it hahaha xxx

Oh yeah, weigh in day seems to be here before I know it. I find a good weight loss helps me get pas the weekends, as its then I find the hardest. I thought I already drank plenty water, but willd deffo try for some more!

Omg - only 9 days til my dress trial! Think I'll go one day earlier for my weigh in next week - so will get weighed Fri this week and Thurs next week - I'd so so love to be 12st or under - even by an ounce!!!
x

Ha you wee Scruff!! I bet your loving it loving it loving it!! Are you like me and not rushing out to buy clothes until your down more?x

Yeah im the same ive bought a few tops to make me look half decent!! I know what you mean about the under 12 stone thing, my WI yesterday i was 13st 1lb but at home this morning i was 12st 10lb! Woohooo. Bring on the 11s.

So when is the big day hun?? I bet you will look fantastic, You going to show us pics? xxx

Back