7 day challange! - Operation slinky!

I can change mine to 0/7 if everyone wants to start it today? Not fussed!

I woulda thought not barbie! Best thing to do is email them and ask! Aren't u supposed to have an extra 250 cals on top of your rda's?

Luv katie

Xxx

I can change mine to 0/7 if everyone wants to start it today? Not fussed!

Hun, I am not fussed either, I just thought maybe I got it wrong, either way it is for us to keep strong for the next 7days ;)

Ok so we have:

Kae - 0/7 days
Nee - 0/7 days & 0/4lbs :)
Kissme - 0/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 0/7 days
Buxom - 0/7
babystar - 0/7

Is that right? Better if we all start today I agree! Are you ok with that kissme?

Cool and each morning or night we can post if weve stuck to it 100% and someome can change the numbers daily? Maybe a bit less confusing that having us all different days etc....thanks hun x

Hey I might join

Barbiegal .... officially you cant breastfeed while on a VLCD but it seems to me that that information would apply if you are full time breastfeeding. I will tell you a secret - ssshhhhh I breastfed last year while on a CD/Exante, my girl was still feeding just in the mornings.

Kae - 0/7 days
Kissme - 0/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 0/7 days
Buxom - 0/7
babystar - 0/7
Roberta - 0/7

babystar I don't normally log in the weekend but will try.

Bobbi how long after birth you started? I am planning to get pregnant after I reach my goal but really scared to death I will gain, and I read I can't do VCLD for 3 months after birth!!!

Hey hun. Was just an idea but dont feel u have to log on every day haha....just update when u can. Good luck to us all! I will only be having a max of 6/7 this week as having a low carb meal and few drinks with friends tomorrow oops x

Hey hun. Was just an idea but dont feel u have to log on every day haha....just update when u can. Good luck to us all! I will only be having a max of 6/7 this week as having a low carb meal and few drinks with friends tomorrow oops x

***jealous*** :p:p

Thanks bobbi, been thinking of stopping breastfeeding altogether anyway so will give it some thought! Hope you all have a good, carb free w/e, I will be joining you all on Monday so making the most of carbs & fooood over the next 2 days! ;o)

100% today for me :)

Hi all,
I added myself hope it is ok

Kae - 0/7 days
Kissme - 1/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 5/7 days
Plymgirl75 - 0/7

Kae - 0/7 days
Nee - 1/7 days & 0/4lbs :)
Kissme - 1/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 5/7 days
Plymgirl75 - 0/7

Kae - 1/7 days
Kissme - 1/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 5/7 days
Plymgirl75 - 0/7

Ooops forgot to do yesterdays! Lol Today is looking 100% too! Still got a pack to go but its looking good! :D

hope everyone else is doing good!

xxxxx

Kae - 1/7 days
Kissme - 1/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 5/7 days
Plymgirl75 - 0/7

Last edited:
Kae - 1/7 days
Kissme - 3/7 days
Queen Bizzle - 0/7 days
Bigley b - 0/7 days
hur575 - 5/7 days
Plymgirl75 - 1/7

Meh. I've been ejected from the list!!!! :(

100% for me 4th day in a row today (but day 2 if we are still doing it from the start of this thread although I am confused now as to what we are doing!!!) x

Back