7 Day Challenge...

THE STORY SO FAR!!

So far I have had three cups of tea - am due to have first shake at 11.a.m. !!

Day 1 for me too....

Just had my choccie tetra and am on my 2nd litre of water....

Have my cranberry crunch bar ready for lunch....

Might mix a mousse a Strawberry for dinner....

with more water....

The more the merrier (sp?)!!:D Welcome Welcome!!

Well done to us all so far!!

Keep up the hard work! (i know easier said than done) soon we we have those pounds flying of of us this week. How about at the end of the week we could have a cumulative weigh loss, to see how much we have all lost..?

Hi Nessa, I’m not to sure if it does or not. I thought that it didn’t as tea/coffee are diuretics? But in saying that im not 100%...anyone know?

God - have to go through the freezer to see if there's anything I can give the hubby for dinner....

There has to be fish in there(I don't feel bad cooking that, I don't like fish!!!)

Have done well today (so far lol) have had: bar,soup and choc mint...i think i will have another choc mint for dinner. Have got to do a test this eve for ecdl... wish me luck.

Hey Spooky, Mia. Nobody is bad or naughty...we just human. But wats eaten is eaten, and its a brand new day 2morro. and we will take it one day at a time were are all here to support and help each other.

Keep drinking the water xxxxx

i have also been good all day even though i did the food shop oh my god the amount of things i wanted to eat
Things i dont even like
my TOTM is also approaching in the next day or 2 so feeling crap anway going to have a coke zero now to spruce me up first one on this diet

Good on you ladies!

Have had all my four packs and i still feel hungry.....the evening is when i really struggle....i think ima have to go to bed to stop myself picking @ food

Well everyone ~ just got back from aquatone (any sodding thing to stop from eating hey !!!)

Bit wet from the swimming and from the stupid english weather

Just driving home and the road was closed, not from a flood oh no a great big tree fell down bringing the lamp post with it. What a mess!!

Anyway tried making a muffin tonight really really scrummy ~ had it with a black coffee so I feel quiet angelic

Just drinking another pint of water then bed

I have just started reading the Martina Cole books very good.

Hey shaza!

i think one of my next aims is to start doing some excercise. I have excercise phobia lol lol but ever since i was young i have always loved swimming (never actually swam, was just jumping around in the pool n messing about with friends lol). How long do the classes last? Do you feel really knackered after?

Back