7 months to loose 3 half stone and panicking, i need HELP!!!

pixar

has to be done this year
i have literally 7 months to loose 3 half stones...I know its possible if i loose 2 lb every week, but some weeks u don't loose:( i have to go away in 7 months and i dont know if im pushing my luck??? i have actually lost 4 stones in 7 months 3 years ago and dont see why i cant loose less in that time, but i guess im panicking now. Please give me willpower and say ile get there, thanks guys, im a newbie:)

hi ya love , meee toooo! we are going away in sep with a reallly skinny friend and her family. We both had our babies at the same time she is a size 8 now and im a 16! i cant face a holiday again being the fat one!!! got to do this!!! I lost 3 stone with LL then put it all on, tried pp dont like it, doing sw lost 19 lbs but at a stand still now, gonna go back to ww points from today!! you can do it if i can!! Just give it your best!!! good luck.xx

Hi, im a newbie too :)

I dont think your pushing your luck, 7 months seems like plenty of time if you stick to it 100% and try lose between 1-2 pound a week. Your right some wks you wont lose but you will make up for this if u have big losses in the first & second week!

Good Luck hunni x

thanks for the support guys:) Hi to u both. Amandadoyle47 I am in the same boat as you as I too am wearing a size 16 and planning on going away roughly at the same time as u are, Sept/Oct time...Oh dont you just hate it when yr like size 16/18 and yr friends a size 8:mad:...I have a friend who's also size 8 and i always say to her that we are like Shirley and heather in Eastenders:D. Amanda Can I find out why u didn't like pp and also why are you switching back to ww points from sw? thanks x

ha ha changed my mind again sticking with sw now. im so bad but sw better for me. pp didnt like the 49 extra points to spend on what ever, crap basicaly. i just think why change a good thing, its far more complicated now, and you had to buy all new stuff. good luck with your weight loss, te shirley and heather comment made me giggle!xx

oh amanda you gone back to sw. I guess you should stick to whatever feels best for you. I did do sw 3 years ago and lost 5 stones so I know they work, this time round I tried doing sw again but i found that I was feeling really bloated and I have developed a passion toward wraps you by from stores and feel that I have to have a wrap everyday and on sw they are too high in sins but on ww points its like 6-7 points, so im sticking with ww points for now but who knows if i get bored i mite go back to sw, i guess its good to chop and change so the body dont get used to the same diet and food

guess what! had a weekend away and decided once and for all to do points and stick with it! the losses so much quicker! so no changing this time! how bad am i? wow 5 stone on sw t
hats amazing , well done you! I also miss things like wraps and just being able to pop into a shop and grab something and point it! so here i go 6 months and a few weeks to bikini day! xx

Hi Pixar,
Its definetly possible to lose the 3st in 7months, you seem to be doing really well so far. From July 2008 to march 2009 i lost about 3st and went from a BMI of 31 to 23, I have pictures in my albums if you want to have a peek. I'm certainly not a fast loser and probably was averaging around 4lb a month sometimes, however i did lots of exercise which i think might have slowed my weightloss down but certainly helped get the inches off which was more important to me.
Just want to give to some encouragment that you can definelty do it and you'll be a target in no time. x

dont worry amanda u will loose alot of weight in 6-7 months, u will most prob get to target by the time u go, I think your ok but Im panicking:))...I still have to loose like 3.7 stones:( think im going to cancel my holiday:(

ahhh little red thanks for that, really needed that, hope so:)...and wow yr so close to goal date, u will get their in no time:) good luck too x

I have the same to loose! lets do it together! just put my asda food order in on line! lots of healthy stuff! so gonnna start properly tomorrow! we can do this! we will be skinny mins by september! where you going? dooooo noooot cancel your holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxx

have you tried exante ?? you dont have to do the total solution you could just do working or simple id have a read the weight would come off no time then back to weight watchers to maintain x

I did lighter life after i had my daughter 2 years ago, i lost 3 stone in 3 months and then put it all back on! I need to do it with food this time, it was sooooo hard to do LL and have a life!x

Thanks for the advice scary movie, I understand why u suggested exante, but honestly i don't think I can do one of those shakes diet like lighter life diets or low carb diets, I've tried it in the past and literally became ill, I'm not sure exactly what exante is but I'm presuming its a shake diet or low carb diet.

hi amanda, where you going in sept? I'm going away to turkey/istanbul. what about you? I was planning to go there in sept but looks like I wont be going in sept, most prob go in oct/nov because I want to be atleast 9.7 stones when i go, i have family out there and want them to see me really slim this time round, they always see me fat, so wanna make an impact and then go:)...i doubt i will be 9.7 by sept, my ultimate goal is 9 stones but im happy with 9.7 even. good luck amanda xxx

hi pixar, im going to majorca, and i dont wanna be fat!!!!! feel sooo huge at mo! i need to just get on with it. ant cancell mine, but oh will go mad if i am miserable, and wont get in a swim suit let alone a bikini at the mo! being only5 ft 1 every pound shows!!!! good luck, you will do it, you have done it before.xxx:)

ahh nice one:) prob still be hot at that time... i know that feeling when every pound shows:) im not exactly a super model height either so my weight shows mega at the moment, i feel like humpty dumpty hehe...By sept i think you will be most likely be at goal because you are not too far way from your goal, so good luck, u will def be gorgeous by sept...

will do and you to:) lets do it!

Back