7 months to loose 6 stone

Hi can I join the fun? My goodness 6 stone in 7 months would scare me, but you sound so determined that it can be done. I'd love to follow your journey if that's ok.

Hi can I join the fun? My goodness 6 stone in 7 months would scare me, but you sound so determined that it can be done. I'd love to follow your journey if that's ok.
Of course, welcome
Haha well I think that's a little ambitious, I'll be happy with 4-5 stone..but you never know, I'll have to start exercising more. I always read sw magazine and there's plenty of success stories similar but I think that's if your strict and exercising.
What's your story bubble? Do you go group?

Today's food diary

Brunch (had a lie in) :p- pancakes made with oats,eggs,yogurt and chia seeds (hexB) &2 syns for 10g chia seeds

Dinner-roast potatoes, steam veg and gravy (2syns)

Snack- French fries crisp (4 syns) freddo bar (5 syns) options hot chocolate with 250ml semi skimmed milk (2syns) & (hexA)

15 syns today

My pancakes today with syn free syrup- lovely jubbly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
Yummmmm. How du make syn free syrup?
My story very long don't want to bore you, short side of it is I got a referral from docs and rejoined club in September. So far so good but very slow... I want results yesterday but also want to eat loads so never win.
I haven't exercised at all this time but i feel i just can't fit anymore into my day if I tried. I know I must make time for me but hohum, such is life!

I buy it from protein works website, no sugar no carbs no fat it's called zero syrup and they do lots of yummy flavours.. I have chocolate fudge and golden syrup but I do hope to try others soon :)
I am the same I want to see results straight away, it can be frustrating.. I can't complain though as you said I like to eat and hate to exercise haha xx

I'm seeking those out. Sound delicious. Did your day go to plan? I love a roast without the meat. I could live on the potatoes, parsnip, swede etc.

Yes thank you, I had an EE today and low syns as its weigh day tomorrow... I always have a light day before I weigh...I think it psychologically makes me feel better about facing the scales haha.

Today's diary-
Breakfast- 40g all bran with chopped banana (hexB)& part of my (hexA)
Lunch - chopped melon and red grapes
Dinner- left over vegetable chilli with brown rice

I've finished the night with a hazelnut latte with rest of my milk (hexA)
With asda good and counted chocolate cereal bar (3.5 syns)

I never have meat, I love a nut roast!! Yum, it's hard to stay away from the stuffing balls, Yorkshire pudding and parsnips though! Can smell the Xmas dinner already haha

Hi! You're doing really well so far. Keep going :)

I want to hear more about this America road trip. I did one last year and it was the best holiday I have ever been on x
Hi pippalata, thank you so much! .... I'm trying.

Ohhh really tell me more, I need to know the ins and outs ha? What did you do Route 66? ....we are flying to L.A and doing a California road trip, San Fran, Vegas, seeing all the national parks etc. then flying to New York to finish the trip off! :) my dream hol!! Never been to the U.S. X

Hi Lauren!
Weeks going great thank you, yours? I'm not going to group at the moment but I have all the books etc. from when I went earlier this year, been trying to save money with Xmas and the rest of it! I know the diet pretty well anyway haha I do it enough... Been on plan nearly 7 weeks now so going good!
It's true I read so many success stories on Instagram etc. very inspiring
what about you are you at group? How much do you want to loose?.... Thank you!! So excited to go on my travels

My goal is to lose 5 stone and so far I've lost 3 stone 3.5lbs so not far to go but I feel like the cold weather is holding me back from exercising so I'm blaming my slow weightloss on that haha! I do go to group but I only go to get weighed and then I leave, I don't really stay at group any more (maybe I should lol). My week was good, although I stayed the same at weigh in, oops haha :D

Hi pippalata, thank you so much! .... I'm trying.

Ohhh really tell me more, I need to know the ins and outs ha? What did you do Route 66? ....we are flying to L.A and doing a California road trip, San Fran, Vegas, seeing all the national parks etc. then flying to New York to finish the trip off! :) my dream hol!! Never been to the U.S. X

That is basically what we did!

LA
Monterey
San Francisco
Yosemite
Grand Canyon
Vegas
LA
New York

Best. Trip. Ever.

Have you booked much/plotted routes yet? xx

My goal is to lose 5 stone and so far I've lost 3 stone 3.5lbs so not far to go but I feel like the cold weather is holding me back from exercising so I'm blaming my slow weightloss on that haha! I do go to group but I only go to get weighed and then I leave, I don't really stay at group any more (maybe I should lol). My week was good, although I stayed the same at weigh in, oops haha :D
A maintain is good, it's probably because you haven't got a lot left to loose, you've done so well so far, how long has it taken you?
I know it's so hard to do anything in this weather I just wanna get cosy with a brew haha, plus water is so hard to drink cold.
Good luck this week xx

Back