7 months to loose 6 stone

2lbs is fab! Well done! I'm so jealous of your roadtrip! I lived in Florida for a year from Feb2014-2015 and managed to see some of those places! Would give my arm to go back!
Well done again on the loss!
Wow did you? Lucky you, where about sin Florida was you? Was it for work? I'm jealous of you haha... Thanks though I'm so excited to go. xxx

That is basically what we did!

LA
Monterey
San Francisco
Yosemite
Grand Canyon
Vegas
LA
New York

Best. Trip. Ever.

Have you booked much/plotted routes yet? xx
Awesome! Pretty much exactly the same as mine.. Yosemite looks amazing...I want to go monument valley but it's a bit of course. I'm so excited to go everywhere...I bet you had an amazing time! You have any pictures? You'll have to give me recommendations for places to stay and do. :)
We've only booked flights so far, we're booking hotels etc sorting car out in new year....I've bought some books on California so still trying to sort an itinerary ha. Xxx

A maintain is good, it's probably because you haven't got a lot left to loose, you've done so well so far, how long has it taken you?
I know it's so hard to do anything in this weather I just wanna get cosy with a brew haha, plus water is so hard to drink cold.
Good luck this week xx

I wish haha when I look at myself though in the mirror it looks like I have so much left to lose but I know it's because I'm not happy with myself yet and I know that when I get to my target I'm definitely going down another stone so it's going to make it longer but ah well life lol! I started at the beginning of February this year so I've lost just over 3 stone since then :D Thank you good luck to you too xxx

I worked in Epcot in Walt Disney world for the year, easily the best year of my life! I can def understand the desire to lose weight before going to America...it's the reason I'm the shape I am now
That's amazing, I would love to do that! A few of my friends worked away at summer camps in the states and they said it's the most fun ever! I imagine it to be like parent trap haha. Wish I did it! I'm now too old at 25 ha. Oh no are girls really skinny there?

Yosemite was incredible and I can't wait to go back. It's already earmarked as my second wedding anniversary destination and I'm not even married yet ;)

We did 3 hikes there so if you want any info let me know.

And yes I have photos - literally hundreds!!

How long do you have for your trip??
Haha got to love forward planning! I'm already thinking of doing a different road trip next year and going Memphis, Texas and Washington etc. I'll have to look into all that next year though! I have family in Chicago and Oregon I would love to see too...but they couldn't be any further apart ha.
Wow did you camp or anything? I know a lot of people do but I'm afraid of the Bears haha... It looks so beautiful there in the pictures... What hike do you recommend? Is there anywhere you think I def need to go/do?
Aww I'll have to have a peek at your pics are they on Instagram, what's your user?
We have 3 weeks... Couldn't get anymore time off!
By the way, tried subscribing to your diary but I can't see it :(

I wish haha when I look at myself though in the mirror it looks like I have so much left to lose but I know it's because I'm not happy with myself yet and I know that when I get to my target I'm definitely going down another stone so it's going to make it longer but ah well life lol! I started at the beginning of February this year so I've lost just over 3 stone since then :D Thank you good luck to you too xxx
That's good going! :) ..I think we will all always pick faults with ourselves, 6 stone is my ultimate goal but 4 stone would bring me into a healthy BMI...so I see where your coming from, I just wanna be a size 10 ha!
Xxx

Hi everyone, hope all your weeks going well, days are flying by. Have you all finished xmas shopping? I'm stressing I still have so much to get...and worried about what I'm going to eat...what's all your plans? I'm thinking stay on plan as much as possible...And flexi syn it for gravy,parsnips,stuffing and Yorkshire puddings...but then the dessert! I'm thinking pavlova isn't as bad as any kind of cake? It's going to be a hard day resisting the cheese and chocolate!:(

yesterday was an EE day;

B- Wholemeal slice of bread (hexB) with scrambled egg (hexA for milk to cook) and roasted tomatoes
L-Apple, pear
D- roasted red pepper stuffed with veg chilli on a bed of spinach
Hazelnut latte -( rest of hexA)

No syns ( always have a low day after weigh day treats)

Today green day-

B- oat pancakes made with yogurt and 15g chia seeds (hexb) with berries,banana. -3 syns for chai seeds
L-pear,Apple, melon and pineapple chunks , French fries crisp (4syns) and asda good and counted cereal bar (3.5 syns)
D- grilled cheese and tomato on wholemeal toast (hexB &A)

Total syns-10.5 :)

Going bed hingry, should have had more for dinner!

Green day
Breakfast - pancakes with syn free syrup, banana, frozen berries and 10g chia seeds- 2 syns + (hexB)

Lunch- 2 pieces of frittata and Linda McCartney mozerella burger in wholemeal bap(hexB)(6 syns burger and ketchup) (hexA cheese in frittata)

Snack- fruit salad (pineapple,grapes, pear) French fries crisp (4syns) hazelnut coffee( hexA)

Dinner- steamed veg and new potatoes, gravy (2 syns)

Have a little milk left for later for a chocolate coffee and there's lots of frittata left if I'm hungry.

Total syns- 14 syns

Change of plan, I'm saving the veg n potatoes for lunch tomorrow as I'm so full. I had an asda good n counted cereal bar instead 3.5 syns...bringing today to 15.5 syns :oops: not too bothered I've had relatively healthy syns for a change! Will make up for it tomorrow x

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Brunch today- oat biscuits and hazelnut coffee (hexB and hexA) with almonds (hexB) 5g chia seeds and 5g vanilla protein powder and banana 2 syns

Snack- Apple and pear

Dinner- steam veg and new potatoes, gravy (2syns)

I then had treat size skittles (4 syns) & asda g&c cereal bar (3.5)

I'll probably have a cup of options later Use up milk (hexA) bringing total syns to 13.5 today.:)

Hi, Good luck with your Journey :)
I am currently almost 3st down with SW, although I did get my 4st award back in June, but have been gaining and losing a stone odd since then:confused:, trying to stay back on track long enough to get back where I was!
But I restarted SW again last September, so it took me from then til June to lose 4st, so it is possible :)(total weight loss goal is just over 5st)
I also went to the US last year July/August, actually me & OH got married there in South Dakota at the top of Mount Roosevelt during the Sturgis Motorcycle rally :), we were over there for 3 weeks and saw and did lots......my only regret was not losing some weight before I got married:(
but hey-ho, we plan on going back in 5 years to renew our vows:D
Look forward to following your journey :)

Hi, Good luck with your Journey :)
I am currently almost 3st down with SW, although I did get my 4st award back in June, but have been gaining and losing a stone odd since then:confused:, trying to stay back on track long enough to get back where I was!
But I restarted SW again last September, so it took me from then til June to lose 4st, so it is possible :)(total weight loss goal is just over 5st)
I also went to the US last year July/August, actually me & OH got married there in South Dakota at the top of Mount Roosevelt during the Sturgis Motorcycle rally :), we were over there for 3 weeks and saw and did lots......my only regret was not losing some weight before I got married:(
but hey-ho, we plan on going back in 5 years to renew our vows:D
Look forward to following your journey :)
Hi zafira, wow you did so well, bet you're so pleased! I'm glad it can be done!..I need inspiration haha. So how much do you have left to lose?
That's an amazing story to tell, what a wedding that must have been! I always fancied getting married in Vegas...haha seems so stress free. What did you get up to there? ....that's a great idea to renew vows and will be a good incentive to go back and do it all again only with feeling fab in your dress! Although I'm sure you looked fab anyway!...
Thanks for following my journey, best of luck to you x

Back