7 Pounds in a week!!!! on Asda Measure Up Shakes

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by TenTen, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. TenTen

TenTen Member

Ok so a week has passed well 2moro actually but i'm too excited i've dropped half a stone in 6 days on the Asda Measure Up shakes which i have 3 times a day with 2 no carb meals. I feel more energetic & happier now the weight is going. Wanna lose 3 stone 13lbs by xmas:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Wow great start well done you :clap:

Dont set yourself such a high goal though, 4 stones in 2 months well being honest, its completely unrealistic, its not going to happen on a VLCD and Measure Up isnt a VLCD so the losses arent so big.

Set a doable target, and enjoy smashing it :)
  4. JLStretton

JLStretton Choose Life.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthier eating - Exercise
    Agree with Starlight, 4 stone goal is way to much in 2 months, go with a 2 stone and if any more does come off then it's a bonus.

But well done on the half stone that's great going.
  5. TenTen

TenTen Member

Thanx guys I know I was being a bit ambitious just got so excited from 1st week results. As JLStretton said 2 stone is more realistic & more will be a great bonus. I'm really happy this time around and once i'm done I wanna help others who our overweight & need the help in achieving better health and weight loss.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.