7 stone. 10 months. Can it be done?

Totally with you Jen, I'm so desperate to keep losing weight and most days are ok but once the cravings kick in its hell! Had to watch someone scoff a bowl of chips today and felt in the brink of insanity!!! Well done for sticking with it I'm sure you will have another good weigh in! Every day is a step closer to our goals :) xxx

Hi I am new to CD and new to a dieting forum too...on day 3 now pretty hungry and finding it hard today to drink the whole 2 litres water! Just wondered about you guys mentioning giving up tea and coffee, I have been told I can have skimmed milk and that tea and coffee are ok to have..is this not the case? thanks for any input much appreciated...Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome.
i am doing sole source and have been told only to have black tea and coffee. I'm on 3 shakes a day.

Dawn keep with it. Another day is nearly over. One of our learners came in eating a pasty today and I could of snatched it off him.
i'll post my weigh in result tomorrow. Take care xxx

Just back from weigh in and lost 4 pounds. Very pleased xx

Well done Jen- very pleased for you that's a great loss! Got my weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good result too! Going to try and go to the gym tonight to see if I can shift a little more by doing that!

Welcome Sarah, hope your getting on ok! I've found the easiest way to get through the water is to put 500ml bottles in the fridge and then just take one whenever I leave the house or having a shake. I definitely find chilled mineral water loads easier to knock back than glasses from the tap and have a water tracking app on my phone to make sure I hit my goal.

As for tea and coffee it depends if your doing sole source or sole source plus. With the plus plan you can have up to 200ml of skimmed milk a day. I take tea black anyway so save up my 200ml for one skinny flat white each day. Hope that helps xx

Well done Jen! 4lbs closer to goal! My CDC is going on holiday for 2 weeks on Monday, so 1 more weigh in then none for 2 weeks :/ I hate when she goes away, it's like losing that support because she is so supportive :( Miniminners I'll need lots of encouragement lol!xxx

Woohoo! Just got back back from weigh in and another 3lbs down. Was a little disappointed as really wanted 4 after last weeks 2 but still.... I guess 3 is good, especially if I can carry on at that rate. Hope everyone's weekends go ok xxx

Sorry I haven't been around, had a really busy weekend. Still on track though.
Chris how are you doing? I am around now so if you need any support, just let me know.xxx
Dawn, a fantastic loss well done. Xxx

Thanks Jen :) how's everyone's Monday been so far? I've been back in an office today for the first time in a while and it was pretty tough at lunch time but feeling good now I'm home and away from it all! Xxx

Monday has gone well thanks Dawn. Think I need to up the water intake tomorrow. Gemma how you doing? Haven't seen you about for a while. Hope you are ok xxx

I'm back on track, glugging away, in a furious mood though, Tax credit's have messed my money up big time and we have nothing to live on for around the next 6-8 week's..... So this'll be interesting! How do you raise a child and fill a car up on fresh effing air?! Grrrr!xx

Good evening all, how are we doing? I lost 4 pounds tonight. Really pleased. Xx

Still going strong, my CDC is away for 2 week's though so I've no idea how I'm doing :/ Well done on the loss that's brilliant!xx

Well done Chrissy for staying strong. You can do it. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am busy decorating, trying to keep my mind off food lol. Xx

Back