7 Stone 3lb Gone in 18 Weeks.... Exante

Dave167

Hi Everyone.

I originally wanted to do Cambridge VLC but because of my BMI I had to have my Dr's permission but unfortunately he is still set in the old ways and refused to sign the form as he does not believe in VLC diets so after searching the Internet I found Exante and started Exante TS VLC on 31st January 2012 and embarked on a journey that is changing my life.

When I first started Exante I didnt dream that I would be where I am today in such a short space of time, 7 stone 3lbs in 18 weeks. I have stayed strong and focused on the reasons why I am doing Exante and that is to decrease my weight and improve my health so that I can improve my chances of being Alive longer for my children and to be able to see them grow up.

I still have a long way to go on my journey then the hard work will start which is maintaining the loss over time but Im adiment that I can triumph in the battle and win. I started at 24st 4lbs and am now 17st 1lb which is a weight I havent been for a very long long time.

I feel so much better in myself and proud of what I have acheived and my clothes size has gone from 5/6XL to XL clothes now so I have the pleasure of being able to shop for clothes in normal shops now which is brilliant, I can even fit the bath towel around me properly now lol.

I have had so many compliments of people aswell about how well im doing and how much better I look which I a fantastic boost and a spur on in the right direction. Since starting Exante I haven't done any Gym or Exercise, I have just carried out my normal day to day single working parent duties but im planning on joining a Gym at my work next week.

What I would say to anyone reading this is be positive, stay strong and believe and you can achieve anything.

Unfortunately I used to avoid my picture being taken so I am looking for some before/after pictures that I can put on and will upload them ASAP.

Goodluck Everyone.

Amazing progress you must be over the moon! Congratulations.

:D Amazing Dave .
Are you going to up the plan if your going to the gym ?
My doctor signed my forum as bmi was 45 but she charged me . really cambridge are doing themselfs out of busisness , as this happens alot .
how are you finding the products on exante after doing them for the last 18 weeks ?
Yes , you must be feeling heaps better for losing 7 stone 3 pounds . i like the green writing as you write exante and your weight , like for it to stand out :)
Well done Dave

:D Amazing Dave .
Are you going to up the plan if your going to the gym ?
My doctor signed my forum as bmi was 45 but she charged me . really cambridge are doing themselfs out of busisness , as this happens alot .
how are you finding the products on exante after doing them for the last 18 weeks ?
Yes , you must be feeling heaps better for losing 7 stone 3 pounds . i like the green writing as you write exante and your weight , like for it to stand out :)
Well done Dave

Hi MsJmc

My Dr didnt even offer to sign the form for a fee as he just dosnt believe in VLC at all, I plan on sticking to the same routine but if I feel the need to I will have an extra pack or a WS meal if needed. I always highlight my weight/losses in green as im proud of them and thought I would put Exante in green aswell today as they are the ones that have helped me with my weight loss through their product and if it helps somebody else then thats good. And yes Cambridge are doing themselves out of business but they are just being safe and covering themselves so you cant blame them, Exante does ask you about your BMI and medical conditions etc but are not requiring a Drs permission and they are a lot cheaper and I find the products are lovely.

good to see them stand out in green !
Yes done exante last year , all nice really , i'm doing now a mix of vlcd , so w8 and Cambridge .
18 weeks is not long for that amount of weight gone and yes i bet people are noticing and your saying : Thanks exante , see more press for them :)
Your doctor , should think by you losing weight how it can reward you and also the NHS too .... have you thought baout chnaging ?

Nope im happy as I am and in the way things are going and funny you mention the NHS but that is my Employer as I work in a Hospital. Exante via Facebook actually asked me to submit a Success Story but at this moment I am not planning on doing so as once you give them the information (like all company's) they can use the photo's and details however they please and distribute it at their will and you have no control over it.

Nope im happy as I am and in the way things are going and funny you mention the NHS but that is my Employer as I work in a Hospital. Exante via Facebook actually asked me to submit a Success Story but at this moment I am not planning on doing so as once you give them the information (like all company's) they can use the photo's and details however they please and distribute it at their will and you have no control over it.

so the NHS , won't be seeing you for any related weight problems , :D
... Ho , never thought of it like that , that they can do as they like with your photos and story ... i have known a few people to go in the paper on cambridge and they never tell the story straight like the actual diet the way they did it .
its like they cut out the fact sometimes of VLCD and add they did a healthy eating plan and worked out ... or aviod saying cambridge .
what will you do with your story Dave ? any plans ? so exante want your story and photos , did they offer a price ?

Back