7 Stone lost in 14 Weeks

Guinness_tester

Hi Everyone,
As I write this I am beeming from ear to ear
Just back from my weigh in to find that I have now lost a massive 7 stone in just 14 weeks
I will post an updated picture on my blog and this forum over the weekend, which will also nearly fall on my 100th day of this FAB diet, I feel great, get loads of comments and now love how I feel (a long way to go still though!)
I just had to share my news!!!
Best Wishes
Alan
Visit my online CD diary at The Big Diet
XX

wow well done, you are doing so amazingly alan, congrats

I feel paled into insignificance, although obviously it's you that's fading away :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That is absolutely amazing..... well done what a fantastic achievement!:king:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

What an incredible achievement, that is awesome - well done, what an inspiration you are.

Your photos look fantastic already, can't wait to see the newest ones.

Well done again :)

Alan. Inspirational. Thank you x

Hi Everyone,
As I write this I am beeming from ear to ear
Just back from my weigh in to find that I have now lost a massive 7 stone in just 14 weeks
I will post an updated picture on my blog and this forum over the weekend, which will also nearly fall on my 100th day of this FAB diet, I feel great, get loads of comments and now love how I feel (a long way to go still though!)
I just had to share my news!!!
Best Wishes
Alan
Visit my online CD diary at The Big Diet
XX

WOW !!! fantastic :D :D

checked out your pics on your blog - wnat an amazing difference !! where has your belly gone ??!!!! :rolleyes:

keep up the great work...

love

Debz
xx

oh well done Alan that is so great!!
your pics look so different , you must feel fantastic!!
nat :) xxx

7 stones in 14 weeks :eek: Wow what an acheivement... well done you.. off to have a look at your photo's :D

OMG!!! What a brilliant achievement! congratulations... I look forward to congratulating you when you get to target... make sure your counsellor puts you forward for the slimmer of the year!!!

Fantastic news Alan, well done mate:D and just to let you know i will be making the lower sugar carrot cake this weekend my family will then let me know what i have to look forward too:D

Back