• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 Stone lost in 14 Weeks

Hi Everyone,
As I write this I am beeming from ear to ear
Just back from my weigh in to find that I have now lost a massive 7 stone in just 14 weeks
I will post an updated picture on my blog and this forum over the weekend, which will also nearly fall on my 100th day of this FAB diet, I feel great, get loads of comments and now love how I feel (a long way to go still though!)
I just had to share my news!!!
Best Wishes
Alan
Visit my online CD diary at The Big Diet
XX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
wow well done, you are doing so amazingly alan, congrats

I feel paled into insignificance, although obviously it's you that's fading away :)

harri

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That is absolutely amazing..... well done what a fantastic achievement!:king:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

What an incredible achievement, that is awesome - well done, what an inspiration you are.

Your photos look fantastic already, can't wait to see the newest ones.

Well done again :)

DQ

Queen of the Damned
That is fantastic - times like this I envy you men your speedy weight loss :clap: :wow:

TTey68

Alan. Inspirational. Thank you x

debz32

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
As I write this I am beeming from ear to ear
Just back from my weigh in to find that I have now lost a massive 7 stone in just 14 weeks
I will post an updated picture on my blog and this forum over the weekend, which will also nearly fall on my 100th day of this FAB diet, I feel great, get loads of comments and now love how I feel (a long way to go still though!)
I just had to share my news!!!
Best Wishes
Alan
Visit my online CD diary at The Big Diet
XX
WOW !!! fantastic :D :D

checked out your pics on your blog - wnat an amazing difference !! where has your belly gone ??!!!! :rolleyes:

keep up the great work...

love

Debz
xx

Janey

Intuitive Eater
You took the words right out of my mouth Sonya! When I saw the heading of this thread I literally said out loud wow, wow, wow!!! :D

Well done!! :clap:

natayou

a bit different everyday
oh well done Alan that is so great!!
your pics look so different , you must feel fantastic!!
nat :) xxx

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
OMG!!! What a brilliant achievement! congratulations... I look forward to congratulating you when you get to target... make sure your counsellor puts you forward for the slimmer of the year!!!

LEJ

Fantastic news Alan, well done mate:D and just to let you know i will be making the lower sugar carrot cake this weekend my family will then let me know what i have to look forward too:D