• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 stones 7 lbs to go

Hi everyone,

I have been here before and found strength from reading post, so this time I am back to succeed.

I weighed 19 stone 9lbs and I have lost 1 stone 2lbs this year as I promised my mother as she passed away on the 12 Jan here own mothers birthday that I would take care of myself to give my children more time with me. Her addiction was drink mine is food and I will succeeds this time, I promise mum xxx

Using the VLCD method I will aim to get down to 10 stone., I hope i can get to know some of you and i am willing to support all of you :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Gold Member
Good luck with your weight loss, which vlcd are you doing?

Thanks for the support and I do hope both you and your husband succeed and get the IVF treatment funded.

I am using a popular brand of diet milk shake 3 times a day, 1 tea, 1 coffee and lost of water. If i feel like eating i have a piece of fruit or a light salad.

I do know if you are on a VLCD you should follow a proper plan, but I simple can't afford the prices they charge.

Gold Member
Ah right. Have you looked at Exante it's £25 a week if you buy the monthly box. You just buy your supply for the month to get it at that price! There's 3 different levels as well so you pick how restricted you want to be.
I second that lil. My OH is doing slimfast shakes and eating a healthy meal here and there and it's loads more expensive than my exante stuff.
£25 a week is a drop in the ocean compared to what i would spend on food normally. I'm saving money.......to spend on new clothes!!
Lisa, i wish you luck. You've got some harsh and very emotional motivation there with the promise to your late mum. I hope she spurs you on.

Girl on a mission
hey hun, don't mean to put a downer on your post....but please please look into exante as a vlcd. Using slimfast or any similar product is dangerous, they are not meant to be used in that way. They do not contain the right amount of vitamins/fibre/protein/carbs to be used as a sole source product and it is dangerous. xxx