7 stones 7 lbs to go

lisa32

Hi everyone,

I have been here before and found strength from reading post, so this time I am back to succeed.

I weighed 19 stone 9lbs and I have lost 1 stone 2lbs this year as I promised my mother as she passed away on the 12 Jan here own mothers birthday that I would take care of myself to give my children more time with me. Her addiction was drink mine is food and I will succeeds this time, I promise mum xxx

Using the VLCD method I will aim to get down to 10 stone., I hope i can get to know some of you and i am willing to support all of you :)

Good luck with your weight loss, which vlcd are you doing?

Thanks for the support and I do hope both you and your husband succeed and get the IVF treatment funded.

I am using a popular brand of diet milk shake 3 times a day, 1 tea, 1 coffee and lost of water. If i feel like eating i have a piece of fruit or a light salad.

I do know if you are on a VLCD you should follow a proper plan, but I simple can't afford the prices they charge.

Ah right. Have you looked at Exante it's £25 a week if you buy the monthly box. You just buy your supply for the month to get it at that price! There's 3 different levels as well so you pick how restricted you want to be.

I second that lil. My OH is doing slimfast shakes and eating a healthy meal here and there and it's loads more expensive than my exante stuff.
£25 a week is a drop in the ocean compared to what i would spend on food normally. I'm saving money.......to spend on new clothes!!
Lisa, i wish you luck. You've got some harsh and very emotional motivation there with the promise to your late mum. I hope she spurs you on.

Chrissy

hey hun, don't mean to put a downer on your post....but please please look into exante as a vlcd. Using slimfast or any similar product is dangerous, they are not meant to be used in that way. They do not contain the right amount of vitamins/fibre/protein/carbs to be used as a sole source product and it is dangerous. xxx

Back