7 Syn Pizza

Tried this last night and it was lovely - I used a Weight watchers tortilla wrap which was 5 syns,

Just in case it's any use to anyone the lowest syn wraps I know of are Sainsbury's BGTY at 7 syns and Tesco Seeded wraps at 8 syns (the seeded ones are actually less syns than the Healthy Living ones).

They're a LOT bigger than the Weight Watchers ones, proper pizza size, so well worth it for the extra 2 syns I think.

OMG I cannot wait to try these!!

Yum yum... just made this as craving pizza and my mam ordered from local takeaway!! I had ham, 1 slice pepperoni and pineapple with chillies on top!! Absolutely delicious xx

That looks gorgeous, im goin to try this tonight now....:p

xx

Looks amazing thanks for sharing! :)

Yum yum... just made this as craving pizza and my mam ordered from local takeaway!! I had ham, 1 slice pepperoni and pineapple with chillies on top!! Absolutely delicious xx

Looks gorgeous just like proper pizza! How many syns was the pineapple cooked? Or did you add it after? x

Had my own version of this at the weekend - delicious!!

Tortilla wrap
Passata mixed with chopped chilli
Chicken breast
Sweetcorn
Red onion
Yellow peopper

Mmm, could eat it all over again! And for only 7 syns - that's a darn sight better than the typical 17.5 syns per slice of takeaway pizza!

Felt like I was being really naughty, but was infact well within my daily syns. Would definitely reccommend to all of you pizza lovers :)

Made this the other night using;

A warburtons square wrap (8syns)
2tbsp tomato puree (1syn)
42g mozzarella (HEA)
chopped ham
56g pineapple (1syn)

It was gorgeous! Will definitely be having this again :)

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Can I ask why you synned the pineapple pls?

Because I put it on the pizza before I cooked it, would be free if you added it after cooking :)

Can you freeze the wraps? The reason I ask is they come in packs of 6 or 8 and says to use within so many days of opening but there will only be me eating one pizza as hubby and kids will have normal pizza, so if I can freeze them individually I have enough for 8 pizzas!

Yeah you can freeze them but they break really easily :( You have to wrap them individually and try to keep them flat so it's a pain in the arse. Depends how big your freezer is, if you've space to lie them flat it should be OK.

I just use them as wraps to stuff with interesting bits for lunch or feed them to the OH. They last a good week from opening if you keep the air out though.

Made this the other night using;

A warburtons square wrap (8syns)
2tbsp tomato puree (1syn)
42g mozzarella (HEA)
chopped ham
56g pineapple (1syn)

It was gorgeous! Will definitely be having this again :)

This looks lovely...may try this 2nite...xx

I made this tonight with the warburtons square wrap and it was lush as they are a bit thicker than normal wraps which makes them far more like proper pizza. Yum!

I've made these a few times before starting SW as an experiment in the kitchen when I fancied a pizza, they are really filling & will save u money on takeaways! OH likes them too so I try & do half & half on the toppings so we can mix & match, feels like a real treat! Yum

Presumably, cos there's 8 ina pack and only 4 in our family, if I have 1 or 2 left over, I could make extra, and take them to work for lunch. A quarter being 2 syns, so with salad might make a nice change.

Giving this to Kev to make for pool night on Thursday... The others order in, but if he makes these we can have pizza too... He doesn't like the idea of 'smash' pizza, but this one he would...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back