• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 Ways To Stop Craving Junk Food...

halcyon

S: 12st4lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just found this article and thought it was interesting, particularly this bit:

"Have a craving for sweets even though you ate just an hour ago? Imagine sitting down to a large, sizzling steak instead. "If you're truly hungry, the steak will sound good, and you should eat," says Richard Feinman, Ph.D., a professor of biochemistry at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. "If it doesn't sound good, your brain is playing tricks on you."

His advice: Change your environment, which can be as easy as stretching at your desk or turning your attention to a different task."

Just thought I'd post it, in case people find it helpful.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kia-Ora

Gold Member
S: 9st6.5lb C: 9st1lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 0st5.5lb(4.15%)
halcyon said:
Just found this article and thought it was interesting, particularly this bit:

"Have a craving for sweets even though you ate just an hour ago? Imagine sitting down to a large, sizzling steak instead. "If you're truly hungry, the steak will sound good, and you should eat," says Richard Feinman, Ph.D., a professor of biochemistry at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. "If it doesn't sound good, your brain is playing tricks on you."

His advice: Change your environment, which can be as easy as stretching at your desk or turning your attention to a different task."

Just thought I'd post it, in case people find it helpful.
Problem is a sizzling steak ALWAYS sounds good to me lol!!!

catkin69

S: 10st12.0lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 0st13lb(8.55%)
Have just eaten a sizzling steak! Really dont need any sweets now!

Emssiiee

S: 11st2lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st7lb(4.49%)
Useful information but the pictures of donuts next to the articles just made me want one!!