7 Ways To Stop Craving Junk Food...

halcyon

Just found this article and thought it was interesting, particularly this bit:

"Have a craving for sweets even though you ate just an hour ago? Imagine sitting down to a large, sizzling steak instead. "If you're truly hungry, the steak will sound good, and you should eat," says Richard Feinman, Ph.D., a professor of biochemistry at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. "If it doesn't sound good, your brain is playing tricks on you."

His advice: Change your environment, which can be as easy as stretching at your desk or turning your attention to a different task."

Just thought I'd post it, in case people find it helpful.

halcyon said:
Just found this article and thought it was interesting, particularly this bit:

"Have a craving for sweets even though you ate just an hour ago? Imagine sitting down to a large, sizzling steak instead. "If you're truly hungry, the steak will sound good, and you should eat," says Richard Feinman, Ph.D., a professor of biochemistry at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. "If it doesn't sound good, your brain is playing tricks on you."

His advice: Change your environment, which can be as easy as stretching at your desk or turning your attention to a different task."

Just thought I'd post it, in case people find it helpful.

Problem is a sizzling steak ALWAYS sounds good to me lol!!!

Useful information but the pictures of donuts next to the articles just made me want one!!

Back