7 Weeks Til Barcelona - Crossfit Chick's Diary 14lbs To Go!!

Nom nom bacon and Brie pitta was gorgeous this morning - felt so naughty (3.5 syns)

Attachments

• image-3076041880.jpg
    image-3076041880.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 31
So yesterday was a bit of write off unfortunately... didnt eat proper meals and just wasnt feeling it at all. Had fair few drinks at the wedding but stuck to spirits and diet coke but also succumbed to a pig roast so a massive white roll stuffed with pork, apple sauce and stuffing - was totally worth the syns. So yesterday was completely off plan but trying to get back on it today. Going to have red days and keep syns low until weigh in on Wednesday and see what happens!!

Red Day

Breakfast - bacon and two eggs fried in frylight

Snack - 1 babybel light

Lunch/Dinner - Steak with BNS wedges

Healthy EXTRAs: A - Milk A - Babybel Light B- Oil for BNS wedges

Will update more later...

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm here to subscribe!

We're *almost* the same weight and roughly the same goal, I'd like to be 10st 7lbs for my holiday in June!

I have been doing SW for about 9 weeks now and lost 7lbs.Going down, better than up I suppose!

I do piloxing once a week, & try to do spin twice, hard to fit all in though!

Donna xx

Thanks for subscribing :) Yeh it is tough to fit stuff in - luckily I love crossfit enough to go before work in the mornings! O dear o dear o dear my tea consisted of a jumbo sausage from the chippy and a big bar of galaxy caramel *hangs head in shame* grrrrr what is wrong with me?!?!

I desperately want to be a size ten for barcelona and just feels like Im not going to get there - maybe that should of been my goal rather than an actual weight. I am a comfortable 12 atm and barcelona is six weigh ins away. Instead of sitting here feeling sorry for myself I am going to sit down with a pen and paper and write down some food ideas for the next week. I know its a bit controversial but I had a lot of success with cutting out bread - really helped my belly shrink so I may try doing this again and using my HEXB's on something else. I am also going to rummage through my wardrobe for a size ten pair of jeans and hang them up and use them as a guide to how close I am getting to my goal.

Syns today: Jumbo sausage 13 syns
Galaxy caramel big bar 32 syns :(

Hi Emma. :) Sorry to hear today hasn't been so great, hopefully tomorrow will be better! It's definitely easier when you plan ahead. How about soup as a HEB?

Hi everyone sorry for late diary today. been much better day on plan. Also took a trip to one of those wholefood supermarkets today.. WOW!! The food looks and is amazing - expensive but amazing. Treated myself and partner to a swordfish steak which they marinade in spices on the spot for you. Iv never had swordfish before so went with the recommendation of Cajun spices. IT was absolutely amazing!!! Have decided we will buy one meal a week from that shop and try something we have never tried before every week :)

RED DAY

Breakfast - bacon and scrambled egg with a sliced salad tomato

Snack - two babybel light (HEXA)

Tea - swordfish steak, BNS wedges and salad (HEXB for oil)

Drinks - squash tea and coffee (HEXA for milk)

Crossfit session done this morning - feel so drained now though :-/ usually I feel quite good afterwards - hopefully not coming down with anything!!

RED DAY

Breakfast - Pineapple (SF) Two Egg Cups

Lunch - Mackeral(SS) and sugar snap peas (SF)

Back