7 Weeks xmas challenge

It's very quiet on here indeed!!! Why is nobody updating their info for the challenge? I didn't have the best of weekends as a friend invited me to go for an indian on friday night and i drank nearly a whole bottle of red wine too, why does indian food have to be soooo high in points??????!!!!! Then i had a fish supper on saturday night but that was within points as i didn't eat much else all day. Got myself back on track yesterday though and have been very good today. Not sure if i will get a loss on Wednesday now as i was well over points with the indian but i would be happy with a sts.

How did your weigh on go yesterday? :)

Well amazingly i stayed the same!!! Not bad considering i had an indian, fish supper and a meal at Bella Italia!!! hahaha Really have to get a grip now though as i want to lose another few pounds before xmas. Doubt i will do a stone either, but never mind another 5lbs would be close enough for me.
Where is everyone??? Don't think there is anyone left doing the challenge.

Well amazingly i stayed the same!!! Not bad considering i had an indian, fish supper and a meal at Bella Italia!!! hahaha Really have to get a grip now though as i want to lose another few pounds before xmas. Doubt i will do a stone either, but never mind another 5lbs would be close enough for me. Where is everyone??? Don't think there is anyone left doing the challenge.

Sts is great, well done! It looks like it's just me and you, and I'm hit and miss at the best of times! I really must try and focus, any weight off before Christmas will be a plus.
Are you following pro points or old points?

Old points, I kept trying pp but wasn't losing anything.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

im going to join! starting Old points again, had baby his now 13 weeks old! i lost 5 stone on WW before and ive put it all back on humpff but ive done it once and ill do it again! ha im on 25 points :) im 16st 10lbs atm wanna get to 16st 5lbs for xmas ha!! wishful thinking?? :p xx

*hangs head in shame*

Thought i'd better pop in and update you all. I've really struggled this past few weeks diet wise, just cant seem to get back into it. Like im fighting myself at every point! Am i fighting a losing battle trying to 'force' myself to diet?

If im totally honest i think if my weight wasnt so high and the medical need quite high i'd wait till after xmas to start properly but then i think i'd give up completely.

Feeling kind of disgusted with myself though. Need some weight off for getting my tummy cyst removed in Jan but i just havnt.

Need a big ass kicking!

Back