70 Pounds to lose and I started yesterday!

well done thats great x x

whoohoo fab results the walking is paying dividends xx

Just had to change it over, that's 19st 9lb right? That is a HUGE weight loss lovely! Well done!

'Lo! *waves*

Just stumbled across your diary and seen your loss, 23lbs in that space of time is fantastic! You're doing so well, love your exercise, puts me to shame!

Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Hi, just stumbled across your page. You're doing so well with your losses so far and with all that exercise, such an inspiration! :D

Today was the first time in 35 Days that I ate Fast Food and Drank a Soda....*Sigh*

Gonna hit it hard tomorrow to make up for it, almost skipped my blog for the night but decided against doing that and went into some detail in it, I posted some pictures too. I still have time this week to right this wrong and still get a great weigh in on Monday. Not really hating myself for today since I know I did really well the entire week so tomorrow will be exhausting but well worth it. Thats the simple price of enjoying not so healthy food, I get to burn it off the next day. :)

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Hun, it's life! You're allowed a break and a treat! If you didn't have a treat it wouldn't be 'real life' or sustainable. Don't worry about it :) The moving you're doing more than makes up for the calories in that one meal :)

You might be disappointed but look at your exact words in a different light "today was the first time in 35 days" that's fantastic, you've gone 35 days being brilliant, that's an achievement! Everyone has off days, even when you get to target, people can't go their whole lives without sometimes eating bad - and frankly a life without it sometimes would be dull!
You've decided to get back on track, you said you've got a whole week, it's a brilliant attitude to have so don't e hard on yourself. Sparkle is right, it's one meal, one meal doesn't ruin a week - 21 meals and you had one off plan, doesn't look too bad when you put it like that!
X

Hey, just to echo what others have said, just look at how well you've done. One treat is not going to undo your hard work, as long as your get back on your plan today and keep doing what you were doing. Just remember how good it tasted and enjoy it as a treat, but something that you just can't do very often

congrats on all your progress xxxx

Thank you and I fully agree with you all.

I saw yesterday as more of a choice because that's what it was. I didn't accidentally have what we call naughty food, I choose to eat it and I really did enjoy it. But despite all that I woke up today really early and hit it hard because I new I had to make up some ground and do my best to have a good weigh in on Monday. I used yesterday as motivation and I ended up doing a personal best 16 miles today which brings me 2 shy of this weeks goal of 50 miles walked for the week.

It feels good to have a free day and then come back the next day and hit it hard. I will finish my 50 miles tomorrow and then take the rest of Sunday and Monday off so I can recover a bit. I plan to start doing some jogging next week so I need to be as close to 100% as I can for that.

Thank you all again for your wonderful support, I really appreciate you all!

:)

Got a nice blister on my left foot that prevented me from achieving my goal of 50 miles for the week. Thinking I may have pushed a bit to hard yesterday. :)

48 miles is good, and I took the day off today and will do the same tomorrow in hopes my foot heals up so I can come back strong on Tuesday. I really dont want to take to much time off, but the blister is in a spot where I have no choice but to wait and let it heal. Maybe this is the Universe telling me calm down....lol!

I will do some laps in the pool tomorrow though so its not all at a loss.

Hope all is well with you all and thanks again for all your support.

Back