777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Thnks Malibu...I too had a sneak peak...naughty naughty...but being my first week its looking ok...as long as I don't slip up this weekend! Fingers crossed!

This is a great idea, I'm definitely doing this next week! I'm only on day 2 of this week and have all the food for the week bought and meals planned!

Today my speed foods are
Beans
Mushrooms
Apple
Onion
Garlic
More mushrooms
Carrots
Another apple
Petit pois

Got no idea how many of these are speed/superspeed lol

MalibuStacey said:
Garden Peas and Peti Pois are both super speed.

Ooh thank you :) I think only petit pois count as superfree though. Is that right?

Gained 0.5lb this week so ready to get stuck into the 777 challenge!! Today was a bit wobbly though as I had 10 syns oops lol. Will start properly tomorrow

7 Speed: strawberries, tomatoes, cucumber, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, onions, prawns
7 syns: had 10
7 glasses of water: Yep :D

Like I said will start properly tomorrow, looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Changed my meal plans today!! Superspeed was melon, speed were lettuce, onion, tomato, green beans, carrots, apple and broccoli.

Hoping I can keep this up over the weekend! I'm in bed now before I start craving bold things :)

Reporting in for day 1

I struggled with the water - but forced down my final glass just before my hot milk in bed!

speed : prawns, cucumber, tomato, rainbow trout, cauliflower, broccoli, swede, carrots

superspeed : galia & cantaloupe melon, strawberries, raspberries

Water: 7
Syns: 7
1 tbs lf Mayo - 1
Whirly bite - 6

difficult day today as its football day. always struggle with these. soooo
breakfast:egg and beans
snack:2x alpen light
dinner:urrrrrrrrrm (i would normally having fish n chips on way to ground) hummmmm i may take an apple n a banana n get a salad from boots
tea: at the mothers for a hallowonfire night party so will have to see.

lilprincessvic said:
difficult day today as its football day. always struggle with these. soooo
breakfast:egg and beans
snack:2x alpen light
dinner:urrrrrrrrrm (i would normally having fish n chips on way to ground) hummmmm i may take an apple n a banana n get a salad from boots
tea: at the mothers for a hallowonfire night party so will have to see.

If your at your mums, it might be wise to avoid the fish & chips this week
Have a good day, and enjoy the party

What a good idea for a challenge! I'm going to have a go at this next week. I look forward to reading your weigh-in results

I AVOIDED THE FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!!!! My cousin even offered me a chip and i refused. happily sat eating my alpen bars lol :)
Had a can of dandelion and burdock instead as theres only 3 1/2 syns from what i worked out!!

I've just made a 777 challenge grid to stick on my fridge so I can tick off all the drinks/speed foods and syns as I eat/drink them :D

There is something quite satisfying about ticking things off as you achieve them :cool:

Debridger said:
Well done lilprincessvic
1 chip just makes a mockery of your mouth, anymore might turn into a disaster
I like d&b too, think Asda do a diet version that tastes good - mind 3 1/2 syns not too bad, especially when avoiding chips!!

yer it was nice.

i would also like to report that my other cousin waved his dairy milk infront of my face!!!! and offered me a piece. i also resisted this!!

i think this is what i get for going to football with my 2 lanky male cousins lol

Back