777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

yer it was nice.

i would also like to report that my other cousin waved his dairy milk infront of my face!!!! and offered me a piece. i also resisted this!!

i think this is what i get for going to football with my 2 lanky male cousins lol

good choice..... if it's a regular Saturday thing, make yourself some really scrummy stuff, take a flask of soup, maybe some SW quiche with ham or bacon, some pasta or rice salad.....
keep tyou warm, full and the envy of your cousins

Quick question:

I am looking at a list which says lemon is SS. Who eats lemon?? If I squeeze lemon juice into my houmous and couscous, does that count as SS or do I have to eat the whole fruit?

Haha Yeah, and does it count if it's in a G&T ;)

Dunno, if you used the flesh in some sweetened yoghurt or cooked it in a chicken dish or something I guess

I have a couple of more questions :eek: Please and thank you :)

Does the water have to be just plain water or can it be a water based drink? Today I had over 2 litres of fluids - decaf coffee with milk, fennel and peppermint tea and a litre bottle of diet tonic water. Does it count?

Also, what's the story with pickled beetroot and pickled onions?

I messed up today by having 7 syns then realising I'd had an extra healthy extra by mistake which brought the total up to 13 :booboo:

Speedy foods were:
baked beans
mushrooms
melon
tinned tomatoes
carrot
pepper
red onion
syboes
jalapenos
(pickled beetroot and pickled onions?)

Planned 7 syns:
ketchup
scan bran carrot cake
walnuts

Unplanned 6 syns:
4 dark rye ryvita

Hi guys, well I've had a busy weekend, I've gone over 7 syns but I've made sure I've had plenty of speed foods and water so hopefully will be back on track tomorrow ready for weigh in on tuesday. Will defo be carrying this on next week because I feel its some thing that is quite acheivable :)

Malibu xx

I have a couple of more questions :eek: Please and thank you :)

Does the water have to be just plain water or can it be a water based drink? Today I had over 2 litres of fluids - decaf coffee with milk, fennel and peppermint tea and a litre bottle of diet tonic water. Does it count?

Also, what's the story with pickled beetroot and pickled onions?

I messed up today by having 7 syns then realising I'd had an extra healthy extra by mistake which brought the total up to 13 :booboo:

Speedy foods were:
baked beans
mushrooms
melon
tinned tomatoes
carrot
pepper
red onion
syboes
jalapenos
(pickled beetroot and pickled onions?)

Planned 7 syns:
ketchup
scan bran carrot cake
walnuts

Unplanned 6 syns:
4 dark rye ryvita

Ah, well a few extra syns wont break the bank, and the fact that they were an HEB makes it better still.
picked onions & beetroot still count,
don't think carbonated drinks or coffee count as water... I certainly wouldn't count them - I've cut back on coffee & fizzy drinks and swapped with water

great amount of speeds there

Hello all :)

I'd like to join you.... starting properly on Tuesday after weigh in as I can try out the 7syns a day bit from then too. I usually seem do well on the speed/superspeed and water drinking :) Catch up with you soon, when I start my new week :)

Thanks Deb :) I have had tonic water and decaf again today. I think it will be easier to drink plain water during the week when I have more of a routine. Luckily the tap water here is tasty.

Speedy foods today:

baked beans
mushrooms
BNS
carrots
onions
apple
pepper
courgette
tinned tomatoes
kidney beans
salad leaves
clementine

7 syns:

ketchup
peanuts
liquorice

Good Morning,

Like a said the weekend was a speedy but a little bit synfull but I'm back and on todays menu is:

Breakfast: Tomatoes and mushrooms on wm toast (hexB)

Snack: alpen light (3syns) hot chocolate (2syns)

Lunch: Jacket Potatoe, tuna, lettuce & onion with a tbsp extra light mayo (0.5syns)

Snack: mug shot

Tea: Piri piri chicken with roasted BNS, carrots, onions, and peas.

I've forgotten to bring my milk to work today so I might save my hexa and have a couple of babybells melted on my roasted veg.

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow which makes a change :)

Malibu xx

Speed and superspeed:
cherry tomatoes, onions, lemon juice, tinned tomatoes, garlic, melon,

are baked beans speed food on a green day?????

Already had 330ml water so far, which is way more than normal for me at this time of day.

Syns: 2 x SF jelly (2 syns - made myself so larger portions), 1 x hot choc (2 syns)
oil for my actifried chips (3 syns)
= 7 - yee ha.

I've completed 2 days now and I have to say I am loving it so far. After a very difficult few months, I feel rejuvenated and I certainly have got my mojo back :D Most of all I am enjoying ticking off my 777 grid that is stuck on my fridge as I am very goal orientated

I have even been looking through my book to find speedy foods to incorporate into my day - normally the only time I even look at my book is at weigh in.

I aint half weeing a lot tho :eek: makes me wonder whether I was drinking enough before

right,
Day 1

I havent got a book until wednesday. i had just under a teaspoon of lemon curd, so is that 1syn? please

speed / superspeed
homemade veg soup; onion, potato, carrot, butternut squash, courgette.
apple.

syns
1 tsp lemon curd = 1 syn?

water
2glasses so far

Back