777 WEEK - Bring it on!!!

Feeling good about this challenege, me and my work mate want to get to 9stone 13 for Christmas thats 6lbs for her and 10lbs for me. I am going to do 777 for another week then have a normal week then a 777 week again.
Todays menu:
Breakfast: Mango
Break:Hifi
Dinner:Chilli (Mince, Onions, Chillies, Baked Beans, Kidney Beans, Spices)
Tea: Fish Pie (Cod, Mash, Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn) (4 1/2 Syns)

That leaves me 2 1/2 syns to play with, may have a biscuit at break too!!!!

Im really enjoying the challenge to achieve this too - even though ive not managed it yet. Little steps......

Ive made a basic chart on word to keep track of things (as i cant always get on here to update and check what id planned). If anyone would like a copy, send me a PM with your email address and ill forward it on. Its very basic, but has spaces for what we need.

We did something similar in group a bit back where we had to have 50 speed or superspeed foods in the week - so 7 a day.
However, the consultant said for the speed or superspeed to count, it had to be a portion so using an onion in a recipe for 2 or 4 wouldn't count, nor would a salad of 3 or 4 salad veg count as 3 or 4. I used to count salad as 2 as I'd have 5 or 6 cherry toms (1) and salad, cucumber, pepper, radish etc as the other.

I never knew, until I read the bag, that it is 85g of lettuce for a portion (nearly a full bag!)

Just thought I'd put a different spin on things - it's easy to reach 7 speeds if you make a soup, but it's not necessarily 7 portions of speed foods.

Feeling good about this challenege, me and my work mate want to get to 9stone 13 for Christmas thats 6lbs for her and 10lbs for me. I am going to do 777 for another week then have a normal week then a 777 week again.
Todays menu:
Breakfast: Mango
Break:Hifi
Dinner:Chilli (Mince, Onions, Chillies, Baked Beans, Kidney Beans, Spices)
Tea: Fish Pie (Cod, Mash, Peas, Carrots, Sweetcorn) (4 1/2 Syns)

That leaves me 2 1/2 syns to play with, may have a biscuit at break too!!!!

Fish pie yum, how do you make yours?

Malibu xx

Steam the cod and boil the potatoes. Then put my daily allowence of cheese into the potatoes to make the mash taste nice. make a parsley sauce and pour it over the cod. and put the mash on top. Bake in the oven until crispy.
I also put peas, carrots and sweetcorn into the cod and sauce sometimes.
Its my OHs favourite!!

speed: mussels, king prawns, onion, mushrooms, mixed leaves, cucumber, tomato, pepper, beetroot, apple, pear,pickled onions, gherkins

Superspeed: squid, galia & canteloupe melon, raspberries, strawberries

Day 5
Water: 7
Syns: 7
mini SW quiche - 1
cadbury highlights - 2
2 tsp cocoa powder - 1
funsize finger of fudge - 3
Total Daily Syns : 7
Total Weekly Syns : 35

That is a good loss. Fingers crossed it can be kept up this week too. I would love for another 4 1/2lbs though very unlikey, I'm only 10lbs to target and they are a very hard 10lbs!!!

Wish i was that close to target xx

It will come.
Unfortunetly I dont feel it. I look in the mirror and see the same person I was before. I think I will probably get to target and change it as it is the top of a healthy BMI so I can go lower.
I have been doing slimming world since May and with exceptions of 3 gains I have lost every week. My C says I am a very determained slimmer. I just dont wanna be big when I eventually get pregnant cos then I will feel worse.
Some good news is that my C has just text me saying I have been nominated as Miss Slinky, does anyone else do this?

Not sure how I've done today again.. had a pretty hectic day so not really felt hungry.

Anywho, todays diary is as follows...

B: Banana and grape topped with cherry muller light.

L: Egg salad (lettuce S, cucumber S, tomatoes S) with baby potatoes with 4tbsp extra light mayo (4 syns)

D: Home made chicken stir fry (Amoy noodles (1.5 syns), chicken S, grean beans S, water chestnuts, baby sweetcorn S.)

Snacks: 2 sharon fruit, 1 nectarine S, chicken mugshot.

Water: 2 pints so far...

Syns: mayo 4

Planning on having a hot choc later to use up the rest of my syns and hXa milk :)

Speedy foods today:

blackcurrants - ss
blackberries - ss
cherries
BNS
carrot
onion
baked beans - ss
apple
clementine
courgette
pepper