7lb in 4 weeks is that normal?

Cherryade

Ive dropped a dress size but my weight has only reduced by half a stone in 4 weeks. IM delighted as my clothes fit better and it doesnt feel like Im on a diet, so am well pleased with half a stone - but should it be more?

Ive seen signatures on here with people loosing that in a week!

Am I going wrong? or are me and Jane just slow losers? (that sounds bad Jane you know what I mean LOL! Ive seen you post up about 1lb losses etc lol)

x

Last edited:
I lost about 2lb a week during induction, but I did have stalls along the way, 7lbs in 4 weeks sounds fine to me Cherry.

Thanks Jim. Im so much happier in myself and I feel slimmer and clothes are looser or now to big - that were tight 4 weeks ago :)

Im trying not to get hung up on lb and just stick to eating sensibly :) x

Cherry it took me 5 weeks to loose that and I was gutted cos it seemed so slow and I have much more then you to loose. But on everyones advice I have given up cheese and lost 3lb since saturday and I am over the moon

xx

Cherry measure yourself.. losing inches is losing weight.. I lost a lot of inches also... 7 lbs in 4 weeks is okay and you may have a week where you will lose 4 or 5 pounds. In the end it all balances out.. but don't forget the inches.. we wear our clothes by inches not weight.. my friend is 150 pounds and wears a size 8 because she is mostly muscle and have smaller inches..

Yes I lost 6lb in my first week but it has been mainly 1lb a week since, however I am happy that it is coming off whether it is slow or not.....I am also within the healthy BMI range so I expected mine to be slow right now....I do wish I could guarantee 2lb a week but it just doesn't happen regularly........

Losing a whole dress size is fab cherryade, like everyone else says inchloss is way better than weight loss.... Good luck Jx

Back