7lbs down! a lot to go...

hope70

Hi
I am now on day 5 and just had my first weigh in at the pharmacist. 7lbs. I was, to truthful, a little disappointed, as I normally drop 5lbs when I start a diet. The I realised it has only been 4 days! I am delighted. Thank you all for your in put onto this forum. It has really helped.
Jane

That's a fantastic result for just 4 days! Well done hun!

:)Well done hope, I only lost 3lbs on my 5th day and was a little disappointed.Then I remembered I'd had a boozy weekend and 18th meal out for my son. Hoping for a bit better next Friday after a full week. Hoping for around 5lbs.XX

You have done amazingly already! I really admire you- 43lbs! Well done!

well done hun, 7lbs in 4 days is just great!! Ya should be very happy with yourself, all the best for your weigh in for next week, gud luck

Well done hope that is a great start in so few a days :)

fab loss so far...keep going and you'll be at target in no time. All the best hun. xx

You are all so encouraging..Thank you! I am feeling very determined!

Well done Jane
Thats a fab loss
Niki
x

Wow, 2 bags of sugar and a bag of flour in 4 days is fab! Well done.

x

That is so funny, my mother always talks about packets of butter or lard- 14 packets of butter.

Oooh just remembered the how many sausages post that people did wasn't it 8 sausages in a pound.........

Fantastic result babe, you're well on your way to achieving your target now!! :party0011:

Back