• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7lbs down! a lot to go...

I am now on day 5 and just had my first weigh in at the pharmacist. 7lbs. I was, to truthful, a little disappointed, as I normally drop 5lbs when I start a diet. The I realised it has only been 4 days! I am delighted. Thank you all for your in put onto this forum. It has really helped.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

That's a fantastic result for just 4 days! Well done hun!

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
:)Well done hope, I only lost 3lbs on my 5th day and was a little disappointed.Then I remembered I'd had a boozy weekend and 18th meal out for my son. Hoping for a bit better next Friday after a full week. Hoping for around 5lbs.XX
You have done amazingly already! I really admire you- 43lbs! Well done!
well done hun, 7lbs in 4 days is just great!! Ya should be very happy with yourself, all the best for your weigh in for next week, gud luck
Well done hope that is a great start in so few a days :)
fab loss so far...keep going and you'll be at target in no time. All the best hun. xx
You are all so encouraging..Thank you! I am feeling very determined!
Wow, 2 bags of sugar and a bag of flour in 4 days is fab! Well done.

That is so funny, my mother always talks about packets of butter or lard- 14 packets of butter.
Oooh just remembered the how many sausages post that people did wasn't it 8 sausages in a pound.........
Fantastic result babe, you're well on your way to achieving your target now!! :party0011: