7st6lb lighter.

Wow you look fantastic. Well done!!

You really do look amazing. I just cant get over how much different your bady shape is. I bet your life is so much better for you and your family.

I want to be you and i know if i stick to SW i will get there. It's the members like you that spur everyone on. All together i want to lose about 9 stone and at times it seems so far away. But looking through these before and after pictures keeps me going.

Bernie x

Bernie74 said:
You really do look amazing. I just cant get over how much different your bady shape is. I bet your life is so much better for you and your family.

I want to be you and i know if i stick to SW i will get there. It's the members like you that spur everyone on. All together i want to lose about 9 stone and at times it seems so far away. But looking through these before and after pictures keeps me going.

Bernie x

Bernie, when I started I thought losing 2st was an epic battle. But I got there and then seemed to fly past. Get some momentum going and let it carry you. Now I'm having to really push again but I will get there because the alternative means going the wrong way. This has to be the way I eat forever now. You can do this and you'll feel great for it.

Thanks everyone. X

Bernie, when I started I thought losing 2st was an epic battle. But I got there and then seemed to fly past. Get some momentum going and let it carry you. Now I'm having to really push again but I will get there because the alternative means going the wrong way. This has to be the way I eat forever now. You can do this and you'll feel great for it.

Thanks everyone. X

Thank you for the words of encouragement, they really do help. Only 1.5lb to lose and i'll have my 2 Astone award and then i'll have my fingers crossed about the rest just flying by.

Again, what an amazing woman you are. Your like the poster girl for SW.

Bernie x

Bernie74 said:
Thank you for the words of encouragement, they really do help. Only 1.5lb to lose and i'll have my 2 Astone award and then i'll have my fingers crossed about the rest just flying by.

Again, what an amazing woman you are. Your like the poster girl for SW.

Bernie x

Thanks lol. Still a way to go but I'm getting there.
You are so close to your next award. It will be yours in no time.

misspaf said:
Your figure is fantastic!!!!!!
Well done you !

Thanks, its better than it was which has helped my confidence. I don't want to go backwards so I have to continue. Xx

Fantastic weight loss, well done to you.

Wow you look fab. Well done! You have just inspired me even more. I needed to lose about the same as you have. I cant wait to have a bod like yours haha :-0 x

Not made to measure said:
Wow you look fab. Well done! You have just inspired me even more. I needed to lose about the same as you have. I cant wait to have a bod like yours haha :-0 x

Thanks. I feel 'normal' now which feels good but still some way to go. Good luck in your journey, take it in small chunks. x

Thanks. I feel 'normal' now which feels good but still some way to go. Good luck in your journey, take it in small chunks. x

Aw thank you! I just need a kick up the bottom every now and again but getting there :) I wish I had thought to take a 'before' photo. x

Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

chocoina said:
Hi, I love your pics. I have a question, I'm really big, 18 st and my calves are the biggest I've seen in the world. Will they ever go back to normal once I lose weight? Last year I've lost 4 st and but nothing on my calves, that put me soo down that I put more weight back on. Did you got your normal calf size back? Thanks

I still think I have an inch to shift off my calf. I'm on a weight loss now of 7st 12lb. I can now wear normal knee high boots and I've never been able to do that. It my be the last place you lose weight but it will go. Well done on your 4st loss. X

Speechless

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, you should be so proud of yourself! xx

Back