7st6lb lighter.

Hi,

I wanted to share some pics. I've lost 7st6lb since last January on slimming world green days, I've worked really hard but I'm so glad I began this journey. Headless pics because his is a public forum which is a shame as my face has changed so much.
I'm now 21lbs from my first target but I may try to shrink another 7-13lbs after that, I may maintain for a while and up my exercise to get some toning before I shrink that last bit.

My before pic is humiliating and was taken 14 weeks after my 4th baby was born, I took the photo in unflattering clothes because I needed to see how bad things were and I needed motivation not to turn back and it's working lol. In the last pic I'm in a size 12 dress ;-0 :-O which is a bit clingy so I'm slimming into it for next autumn. :)

A big thankyou to all on minimins who have suppoorted me and kept me going when the ben and jerry's was calling me! This hasn't just been about looking better in a dress, I can now run around after the children and enjoy my family like I always wanted to. I carried this extra weight for 10 years, all of my adult life and I never thought I'd be able to shift it but I have and I hope thse pics help someone else who thinks they can't win this battle because you absolutely can.

xxxxx

-7st6lb.jpg

Totally amazing chick - congratulations

Wow! What an amazing transformation you look fab.

Thank you! I'm busy getting fat again growing a baby and I'm slightly more relaxed with my food but once baby is out I know I'll get to target.

Good luck to everyone on their journey. X

Congrats on the new addition-to-be, and thank you so much for sharing your pics - very inspiring!

Excellent work! Looking fabulous!! :eek: xx

Well done on your weight loss - you have inspired me to keep at it till i get back to goal! :)

Back