7th day on ll

lola123

Silver Member
But dont get weighed until tomorrow, changed groups as I couldn't got to the tuesday group as they are now a closed group so Im with developers. Anyway this is my 2nd time and boy has it been harder, I have not cheated but been so tempted. The good thing is Ive packed in cigs, yes 7days today and because Ive been abstaining its made it easier believe it or not..any way have WI tomorrow and can feel a differnce already around my middle and bottom so its spurring me on to continue...Love LL XXXX

good luck with the weigh in.

I am thinking of giving up the ciggies but don't feel comfortable yet to give up both. Might do for new year.

Wishing you all the best hon.

thanx sunshine, I gathered that as I was giving up food may as well go for both and I have not craved cigs...to bloody hungry at the begining lol

Well done on your 7 days for both LL and no smoking Lola! That is fantastic, you will feel the benefits of both which is excellent!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Kat xx

Good luck for the both of them!!

(I'm now merrily humming Hazel OConnor's 8th Day :rolleyes: )

hee hee used to love that tune...had my soup which I lace with tobasco and feel very tired today. sleeping like a tot though. There is nothing to fault LL each day brings a new benefit, be it weight loss or just well being ILOVE IT !!!!

Back