7week treat !!

**boo**

After 7weeks and just over 2stone down I have treated myself ...... To 2 bearded dragons ha ha unfortunately cost me more in £'s than I have lost in lbs ha ha
My new babies Thing 1 and Thing 2

image-266994715.jpg

image-3279661820.jpg

image-2911479255.jpg

image-1061978651.jpg

Wowwwwwwwwww they look sooo good!! Do they not bite ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think they can bite but don't really tend to you can fees them by hand swell and they don't bite ! Have wanted them for ages ! Already got snakes and tarantulas , so thought I'd treat myself :)

**boo** said:
I think they can bite but don't really tend to you can fees them by hand swell and they don't bite ! Have wanted them for ages ! Already got snakes and tarantulas , so thought I'd treat myself :)

Aaah u did right! Brave of u, lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well its something different lol. What do you have to feed them with. ?

A friend of a friend has these I mean I'm a typical girly wuss so not my cuppa tea but from what I hear they are actually quite lovely :)

They eat veggies , fruits , meal worms , crickets locust ...... More than I can eat that is ha ha !

they're so cute! I've got a beardie 6mths old and can eat the house down but love it to bits. they have such funny personalities :) I was going to get two but the only thing is you have to keep an eye on them cos they may start to fight...maybe years later and have to separate them and equipment is expensive enough! lol!
my 7yr old son is begging for a tarantula and a snake...well he can keep begging til he moves out and has a place of his own cos it aint happening :D

Yes I know I'm saving now for another set up just invade there both males !! Tarantulas are not that bad hardly need cleaning out and eat alot less and less frequently to the dragons !

not to make things difficult but it is often said that male beardies will fight but females are ok, or 2 males are fine with other females in the viv, but unfortunately female beardies can fight too. i was on my ususal beardie forum and there was a piccy up of a female beardie few years with no tail. the beardie she shared her viv with was also female who bit it off! they were together from the very beginning and she attacked her years later :eek:

Some people are fortunate with more than one but beardies live alone and only get together to mate.

you clearly are an animal lover and obviously do your own research but just thought i'd share :) If you're interested in joining a beardie forum let me know and i'll send you a a link to a really good site. x

Spiders are just a 'no no' for me lol! i was considering a cornsnake as they're supposed to be one of the easiest of snakes to care for but just not sure. I dont dislike snakes but im'm not crazy about them :)
What snake or snakes do you have?

Yes I have read that about females too , I think we will probably buy a set up anyway always good to be prepared ! I have an eastern ribbon snake and in process of setting up for a royal python - for my fella not me :) I think they are beautiful but expensive ! I have a Chilean Rose spider and a Mexican blonde spider the next on my personal list is chameleon :). Yes please post the link to the forum if you don't mind thanks x

Thanks Hun will check it out tomorrow !! I do have some "normal" pets aswell 2 dogs and had 2 rats too which were cool !! I like corn snakes their very pretty ! I have all these PETs to keep people from visiting me :) ha ha

Back