8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

Urgh this still feels like death even tho by 9pm the kids were asleep-perfect time to exercise-or in my case time for an early night lol-me and the oh are so rock n roll!

Got 1 exercise session in this week so far-going to try and do 2 today and tomorrow and hopefully get another session in on Tue eve when he's home.

Today is football, shopping, bulk cooking, housework, playing imagination games and prob chasing up and down (thinking of the body magic lol) and exercise. Feel shattered already :)

Desperately trying to wake myself up-my son takes one look at me and says 'oh mummy you need to wake up' aka I look like death. That being said it does give me half hour to chill before the play begins ha.

My sis took some pics when we first started, think I might see if she still has them-once I hit halfway (hopefully wed) it may be time to do a pic comparisan-if I a) have the courage to post it as I've not seen them yet and b) if I can figure out how to upload them on my phone lol.

Right well the baby has woke up-so much for some chill time lol-let the weekend begin!

Have a great one everyone x

Urgh this still feels like death even tho by 9pm the kids were asleep-perfect time to exercise-or in my case time for an early night lol-me and the oh are so rock n roll! Got 1 exercise session in this week so far-going to try and do 2 today and tomorrow and hopefully get another session in on Tue eve when he's home. Today is football, shopping, bulk cooking, housework, playing imagination games and prob chasing up and down (thinking of the body magic lol) and exercise. Feel shattered already :) Desperately trying to wake myself up-my son takes one look at me and says 'oh mummy you need to wake up' aka I look like death. That being said it does give me half hour to chill before the play begins ha. My sis took some pics when we first started, think I might see if she still has them-once I hit halfway (hopefully wed) it may be time to do a pic comparisan-if I a) have the courage to post it as I've not seen them yet and b) if I can figure out how to upload them on my phone lol. Right well the baby has woke up-so much for some chill time lol-let the weekend begin! Have a great one everyone x

Exercise has really made a difference to my weight loss this week! My plan is to stick at it for as long as possible, as often as possible! Here's to a great weekend xx

So I'm halfway through bulk cooking-soup on, beef casserole thingy cooking and I'm just about to start chopping the leek and butternut squash and carrot sticks for the baby and a box yes box of belvita tops have disappeared. Aaarrggghh I got them as they were on offer-suckered in and thought I was in a good place but even tho they weren't that nice I went crazy and ate the lot-sigh!

Hey ho it's done now-on the positive it hasn't pushed me over my weekly syn allowance and whilst I was trying to keep that a bit lower I can't undo it so not going to make it a bad day just going to carry on did I mention gggrrr lol x

So I'm halfway through bulk cooking-soup on, beef casserole thingy cooking and I'm just about to start chopping the leek and butternut squash and carrot sticks for the baby and a box yes box of belvita tops have disappeared. Aaarrggghh I got them as they were on offer-suckered in and thought I was in a good place but even tho they weren't that nice I went crazy and ate the lot-sigh! Hey ho it's done now-on the positive it hasn't pushed me over my weekly syn allowance and whilst I was trying to keep that a bit lower I can't undo it so not going to make it a bad day just going to carry on did I mention gggrrr lol x

Draw a line under it and move on hun, bless you I know how it feels. I've done this too many times on diets - and worse. A lot worse. If you worry about it, you'll just feel crap and probably eat more. Your way of thinking is good - you still haven't eaten your maximum allowance, which should mean a weight loss! Good luck xx

Draw a line under it and move on hun, bless you I know how it feels. I've done this too many times on diets - and worse. A lot worse. If you worry about it, you'll just feel crap and probably eat more. Your way of thinking is good - you still haven't eaten your maximum allowance, which should mean a weight loss! Good luck xx

That is so true-line drawn. Same here usually happens at least once a week ha tho usually that would have been just for starters so at least I haven't totally lost control. I am trying this new thing of having a bit of what I fancy and feeling no guilt which still needs a bit of work as today proves but the guilt didn't last long-so over it and feeling really positive again :). As long as I do my exercise this evening I will consider this day a success! Food all done guess I better stop hiding in the kitchen ha. Thank you, have a great week too x

Well taking a week off and not going to group this week-am at the end of my countdown and as I have two weeks to use my club 10 I thought I'd test if I can still lose weight next week before I get my next countdown.

Already had things I shouldn't so I am not completely confident this isn't a huge mistake but I do know I want to get that 6 stone next week so not going to lose sight of that.

Starting to job hunt which is making me panic a bit as not only do I need a job for the family, it also has to be in the evening and work around the oh's hours-no pressure! Trying not to get too worried yet as have a few months where I just need to focus and exercise as much as possible before I no longer can in the evenings and will need a plan b...well once I've got a plan b that is!

Hope everyone has a great week-ive got everything crossed for a loss next week and that I don't fall off completly-time will tell! x

Hi, how you getting on? Hope you had a good week off x

Hi guys!

What an awful couple of weeks it's been foodwise and personally :(. I broke my phone (it met the toilet) so as I have no landline or broadband it has been a lonely few weeks lol thankfully that is sorted now-obviously else I wouldn't be typing this! I also massively injured my knee during one of my first workouts a couple weeks ago which still hasn't properly recovered so of course I've fallen out of the habit and am back to zero exercise-sigh-plus my husband didn't bring home his work laptop so had no way of playing the DVD this weekend-still doesn't excuse why I did none tho-oops!

Taking a few weeks holiday at group-next wi is end of April all being well just don't want to head back with s gain!

Going to have a soup few days and think I will try and make time to write on here my daily food and exercise to keep up accountability whilst not in group (sorry guys!) x

Last edited:
Right I've been completely useless lately it's been totally hectic in my personal life but everything has worked out-i just wish I had faith it would, would have saved me a lot of stress!

Anyway my holiday is over and back to group on wed to see what the damage is-getting my 6 stone is going to take a few weeks-making me work for it!

So trying to combine a bit of cleaner eating with sw trying to focus on healthier foods where possible but sticking with the principles of sw. I am also joining a gym tonight, going to be doing at least 30 mins classes/circuits 6 days a week!

I will also be taking some pics tonight (my sis can't seem to find the original ones) and I will take some more in 8 weeks time-at which point I will post then here eeekkkk!

Am all prepared for this month after a marathon cooking session I have bulk cooked everything I need for tea throughout may just need to make a soup once a week.

Food for today:

Breakfast:
Primal muffins (egg, bacon, cucumber, pepper, tomato, ham)
Walnuts (heb)
Fruit (strawberry, blueberries, grapes)

Snack:
Fruit (strawberries, blueberries, grapes)

Lunch:
Soup (no idea what's in it as I got it from the freezer lol but all s & p foods)
Crudités (cucumber, pepper, tomato)

Snack:
Fruit (apple)

Tea:
Paprika pork (pork, chopped tomatoes, onion, mushroom, leas, paprika, olive oil, ground pepper, garlic) 1 syn
Veg (carrot, sweet corn, brocolli)

After gym snack:
Banana

Going to update here when I can as it is going to be hectic fitting everything in and as my lil boy won't be in nursery anymore from next week so that will be a challenge ha-but will try :).

So this is it I'm focused on toning and weight loss (even if it's a lil slower I need to try and tone best I can-i'm under no illusion that losing this much weight will not come at a cost! Bring it on-i think lol x

Last edited:
Glad to see you are back. You look like you have planned well. Hope it all gets easier for you soon. Hope you have some local playgroups you can take your little boy to - always makes it easier xx

Glad to see you are back. You look like you have planned well. Hope it all gets easier for you soon. Hope you have some local playgroups you can take your little boy to - always makes it easier xx

Thank you-i'm hoping planning is key. Some of the groups are a but clicky lol but I'm going to have to bite the bullet else I'll be driven mad ha bless them.

Just looking at your signature-well done on achieving a healthy bmi that's awesome-bet that feels amazing!! x

Thank you-i'm hoping planning is key. Some of the groups are a but clicky lol but I'm going to have to bite the bullet else I'll be driven mad ha bless them. Just looking at your signature-well done on achieving a healthy bmi that's awesome-bet that feels amazing!! x
I know the feeling, when I have both I have to do something like a playgroup just to keep sane, I am lucky the main one I go to is lovely, when I had Sebby all the groups were clicky but this time has been good.
My head is only just catching up with my body being smaller, had a few frumpy days but back to feeling like I am this size now, def feeling healthier x

I think i will have to try it, it was definitely the first time round that put me off.

That's amazing, I can't wait to have that feeling-think it will be a while yet :).

So today I could barely get out of bed my muscles hurt so much after 3 consecutive days of classes, only 3 more days and 4 classes to go this week till a couple rest days lol.

Food today:

Breakfast:
Primal muffins
Walnuts (heb)
2 x satsuma
Semi skimmed milk (he's)

Snack:
Plum
Strawberries
Blueberries
Grapes

Lunch:
Soup
Cucumber
Pepper
Tomato

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Chicken curry
Peas
Cauliflower
Carrot

After class snack:
Banana

It's really strange that after two days of eating better and exercising how much more energy I have, didn't think it would make too much of a difference. I never expected to change my breakfast and actually feel fuller-i love weetabix but was always looking for something not long after, fingers crossed this continues. I will be relaxing it back at the weekends and enjoying a nice roast and a treat, I'm not giving them up for anything!

Well got my husband to take the pictures last night, I can't imagine what I must have looked like 5 stone heavier-it's quite depressing. What's worse is I realise I'm no further forward than I was 8 weeks ago which means I won't be able to reach target by my 30th but I'll hopefully be closer so I'm going to aim to start 2016 at target but we'll see, I just need to focus and stay focused! x

before and midway pics.....those of a nervous disposition look away now ;)

It's weigh in day after a few weeks off and my sis has found the original pics-i completely horrified by both but the first lot in particular-just shows that despite having a little wobble I have come so far and I don't want to ever go back to either of these..

IMG_20150429_083536.jpgIMG_20150427_213133~2.jpg

Don't know if this will work but here goes x

Back