8 stone lost

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
I just wanted to share because I am thrilled to announce that I have lost the weight of my mother in law :D 8 stone! it hardly seems possible.

6.5stone on CD (6 months) and 1.5stone on SW (6 weeks)

started size 30 clothes skin tight
now size 16 tops and size 18 jeans
and Mike and I can fit together into my fat jeans

my life has totally changed, I have energy and do exercise of some form or another every day. I buy clothes super cheap from the supermarket and even went out and got a stunning evening dress the other week for my cruise at the end of next month. I try anything and everything in life these days and nothing holds me back

but the biggest thing is that food is now just a fuel, it isn't my best friend and my worst enemy rolled into one. I eat my meals and I don't even think about food the rest of the time. I eat well and enjoy cooking exciting meals (especially indian and thai meals) and eating them as a family.

I never really thought I could be free of the hell that was being obsessed with food but I am.

I never realised I was trapped in my own body, but I was. but no more, now my body is mine to enjoy.

thanks for all your support girls. this isn't the end. there's at least another 2 stone to go, maybe more depending on how I feel when I get there. but the big issue of life change has happened and that's worth celebrating.

good luck to everyone just starting or struggling. if I can do it, believe me anyone can. when the time is right, it happens.

well done! 8 stone gone forever never to return thats great ! Brag away girl !

:party0038:

Congratulations that is a fantastic achievement:D
Doubly fantastic is that you are now "free" from food and it is inspiring to hear that it is possible to get there and stay there happily.:)

What a wonderful post - thank you for sharing that with us all. I feel like I have had a real glimpse of your changed life and it is lovely to see. Your enthusiasm for life shines through.

Well done, you are a success and an inspiration.

Love

Bravo Emma!!!

How fantastic - your joy just shines out of the screen: I'm over the moon for you. Enjoy all the rewards ... you deserve them :)

Fantastic Emma, How was the switch from CD to SW??? did it all go ok?? You look fantastci x

Hey...that's brilliant Emma. Bet your dead chuffed :clap:

ooo i never saw this when it was posted. well done! my dad weighs 8st 7lb so you will have lost him very soon, if not by now lol.

That is absolutely AMAZING!!!

I have 9 stone to lose (have lost 8.4lbs so far!) so it is amazing to hear that it CAN be done!

I bet you look absolutely awesome... huge congratulations

congratulations.gif

Fantastic weight loss Emma!!!

8 stone is amazing weight loss!!!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Emma

Not seen you lurking around for a while so I am delighted at your success

Just what I need on yet another Monday restart !!!!

Keep at it till you reach goal ~ but best of all well done on being free from the hellish obsession with food !!!! Thats must be the best feeling and I know exactly what you mean and how that must have changed your life

So so so pleased for you Emma

Love Love

I just wanted to share because I am thrilled to announce that I have lost the weight of my mother in law :D 8 stone! it hardly seems possible.

6.5stone on CD (6 months) and 1.5stone on SW (6 weeks)

started size 30 clothes skin tight
now size 16 tops and size 18 jeans
and Mike and I can fit together into my fat jeans

my life has totally changed, I have energy and do exercise of some form or another every day. I buy clothes super cheap from the supermarket and even went out and got a stunning evening dress the other week for my cruise at the end of next month. I try anything and everything in life these days and nothing holds me back

but the biggest thing is that food is now just a fuel, it isn't my best friend and my worst enemy rolled into one. I eat my meals and I don't even think about food the rest of the time. I eat well and enjoy cooking exciting meals (especially indian and thai meals) and eating them as a family.

I never really thought I could be free of the hell that was being obsessed with food but I am.

I never realised I was trapped in my own body, but I was. but no more, now my body is mine to enjoy.

thanks for all your support girls. this isn't the end. there's at least another 2 stone to go, maybe more depending on how I feel when I get there. but the big issue of life change has happened and that's worth celebrating.

good luck to everyone just starting or struggling. if I can do it, believe me anyone can. when the time is right, it happens.

Only just seen this... WOW, congratulations Emma, am so thrilled for you, well done. You are a star! :D :D :D Celebrate it for sure - what an achievement :D :D

Back