8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

And another 4lbs! I can really see a difference in my body now, but my skin, ugh. So I am going to start exercising, I just have to find the strength to do it!

I am now Class I obese as well...

I first wanted to lose 33lbs by the end of August but I will have lost them by the end of July at this pace! :D

How is everyone doing?

Hiya, I've got 7 stone to lose before I get to 10st but ideally, I should be lighter than that with my height,my start day is tomorrow but feel free to contact me if you ever need any support zx

cheers guys, have so far had my first shake (chocolate) and it wasn't as bad as i thought it might be. i know its going to be tough but i love this website and being able to see all these other inspiring success stories which make me realise just how great this diet is, and it makes me so much more motivated to do it :D

book worm, you have done so well so far. and you may think your mini goal is ambitious but its motivational and gives you the drive to carry on. good luck :D

Hello all. Hope your all doing well . I'm down to 19 stone now from nearly 22. Feels fab. My works trousers looks like clown trousers now ! I used to dread going to work on a Monday having to squeeze my trousers on, also when I got home the red sore marks around my belly hurt. I wore the biggest trousers they did but now I am in a size smaller and it feels great. 17 weeks to the holiday so not long ! I got a long way to go but I feel so positive on lipotrim. X

melissa02920 said:
Hello all. Hope your all doing well . I'm down to 19 stone now from nearly 22. Feels fab. My works trousers looks like clown trousers now ! I used to dread going to work on a Monday having to squeeze my trousers on, also when I got home the red sore marks around my belly hurt. I wore the biggest trousers they did but now I am in a size smaller and it feels great. 17 weeks to the holiday so not long ! I got a long way to go but I feel so positive on lipotrim. X

Snap! Exactly the same, except I've only got 14weeks to holiday!! Arghh! We can do this tho x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

melissa02920 said:
What part of Wales your from jo? I'm from Cardiff

I'm actually from north Wales, but ironically spending the next 7 weeks in Cardiff!! Been here a week already :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I too have around 10.5 stone to loose I lost 7lb in my 1st week and 2nd weigh in is tmz at 10am. Have tried a lot of diets but hoping CD is the one that will help me loose the weight for good. Best of luck to u all on ur weight loss journey. We can do this!!! :)

Yep, when I started 4 weeks ago I had just under 10 stones to lose. Just saying it in my head sounds so daunting. So far so good though. I want that end result so bad.

book worm, you have done so well so far. and you may think your mini goal is ambitious but its motivational and gives you the drive to carry on. good luck :D

Well ambition pays off because I should reach my first mini-goal before the end of July!!!!!

These goals are great as I can't really face the big picture right now.

Haha, I know the feeling. My holiday started last week and I refused to buy another pair of trousers before that. Even my colleagues were telling me I looked like a clown :D

Welcome to the newbies, I hope you're finding it OK so far. The first 2-3 weeks were the hardest for me and now I have to set my ipod alarm to remind me when to drink my shakes!!! Even my evening meal isn't as appealing now.

Another 3lbs off, but the inch loss is what really motivates me!

Good luck gals :)

I love this thread I am now on week 13 sts last week which I was but miffed about as had to go on step 2 for the week due to being on SS for 12 weeks but stil 3st 10 lighter only 5st 2 to go :)

Ladies, I think I need a kick up the backside. Diet still going fine but I still haven't started exercising and I feel like I have the strength of an overcooked spaghetti. Last time I dieted, I did the 30 day shred and it worked so well. 10 (intense) minutes a day but boy was it worth it. But some reason, I can't seem to be able to motivate myself at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey all its been a while since ive been on here your all doing so well keep up the good work... im on week 8 now i had a week of and eaten loads but still managed to loose 4lbs which was good lol finially in the 18's thought i would never get out the 19's lol hoping to loose 3lbs this week so i can make it 3 stone in 8 weeks xx

Back