8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

YAYY well done for 4lbs that's fantastic you'll be a skinny minny in no time fantastic about the Primark trousers too, think ill need to shed a few st before i can go nr there lol

3lbs off for me this week :) Going away tomorrow to Wales with mum n dad and ella and hubby of course so we're looking forward to a few days of relaxation :)

YAYY well done for 4lbs that's fantastic you'll be a skinny minny in no time fantastic about the Primark trousers too, think ill need to shed a few st before i can go nr there lol

3lbs off for me this week :) Going away tomorrow to Wales with mum n dad and ella and hubby of course so we're looking forward to a few days of relaxation :)

I LOVE Wales. I'm leaving very close to Wales at the moment, and I fell in love with Pembrokeshire last summer. Have fun!

ninajw83 said:

Book-Worm said:
I LOVE Wales. I'm leaving very close to Wales at the moment, and I fell in love with Pembrokeshire last summer. Have fun!

Oooh-where abouts? I live in Wales! Love it :) x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well i hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. We got back from Anglesey last evening and had a lovely time despite the bad weather. Ella enjoyed herself and slept loads which was great for us :) Didnt do an awful lot just went to sea zoo on Sun as it was torrential downpour and then for some reason my dad decided to take us to a very very boring mill that we had to pay £6 for the privilege of being bored and scared out our wits by having to climb up ridiculous stairs whilst holding Ella. Didn't stick with it whilst we were there but didn't go mad either and im still piddling all the time so hopefully not too much damage has been done but we shall have to wait and see on Satrday :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely week so far, almost 3 months til christmas how exciting!!!!

How's everyone getting on this weekend? Ive had a really rotten few days, woke up early hours thursday with an asthma attack (havent had asthma since a child) and it happened again whilst i tried to go to work thurs morning so ive been off sick since. Went to docs fri morning to be told ive got a lovely chest infection and fluid on my right lung and been told had i not gone it would most likely developed into a pneumonia so im very glad i went. Ive got steroids and antibiotics for a week and i feel pretty rotten and in a lot of pain so that's over 1 week now i've gone without exercise :( Got weighed today and only lost 1lbs grrrr was really hopeful for 3 then i'd have been in the 17s but i WILL be there next week. Ooo ooo also i was wearing a size 16 jumper yesterday eeek :)

ninajw83 said:
How's everyone getting on this weekend? Ive had a really rotten few days, woke up early hours thursday with an asthma attack (havent had asthma since a child) and it happened again whilst i tried to go to work thurs morning so ive been off sick since. Went to docs fri morning to be told ive got a lovely chest infection and fluid on my right lung and been told had i not gone it would most likely developed into a pneumonia so im very glad i went. Ive got steroids and antibiotics for a week and i feel pretty rotten and in a lot of pain so that's over 1 week now i've gone without exercise :( Got weighed today and only lost 1lbs grrrr was really hopeful for 3 then i'd have been in the 17s but i WILL be there next week. Ooo ooo also i was wearing a size 16 jumper yesterday eeek :)

Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon :) Yes bookworm it does indeed feel great wearing smaller sizes. Infact i had a lovely surprise yesterday afternoon, hubby and i went to the pics whilst mum had Ella for a few hrs and during film i needed the loo and our cinema has got floor to ceiling mirrors in the washroom bit and for the first time in as long as i can remember i didn't feel like an elephant walking into that room, got quite a nice shock when i saw my reflection and didn't seem enormous so that made me smile for the rest of the day, film wasnt too bad either :)

Wow bookworm youre really moving with the lbs now, looks like your body has finally gotten used to your level of exercise im so pleased for you :)

Im back at work tomorrow after a week off sick, still don't feel 100% but couldnt get in to docs for a note so i'll just see how i get on, will have to use lifts for first time in over 2 months then it's WI on friday which will be weird because i'll be getting weighed at work so not expecting much atall.

Bookworm ive just realised you're already almost at your halloween target and so very close to your christmas target too, get you :) xx

Afternoon ladies, how are we all getting on, this thread's been pretty quiet of late hope we're all good.

We've had chicken pox, or rather Ella has and bless her she's literally been covered head to foot with them poor mite so ive been off work with her since Friday as she cant go into nursery but theyve all scabbed over now so she'll be good to go back next week. We've been doing all sorts coz of risk of cabin fever, most of it has entailed baking and ive been very good and not even licked my fingers, stuck with it 100%. Got a msg from CWC last night asking if she could change my WI to today coz she's been asked to go away for a few days and just been weighed bout half an hour ago and lost a HUGE 6lbs wow so not only have i gotten into the 17s in style but ive also officially lost 5 stone now since March, not bad for the 1200 plan if you ask me!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy and really makes me feel like i will be in the 15s by christmas. Also hubby has NEVER seen me this weight before, i was 18st when we met and 18 when we got married then 18st 2 when we got pregnant with Ella so this is a whole new territory for him and well i cannot recall the last time i was below 18st and it will be down down down and down from here. I NEVER want to see those 18s again!!!!!!

Back