8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Awww bless u! Shame u weren't feeling too good :( u will have to have a new year do :) x

Lol I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow. Half a pound to have lost 2stone. But would rather lose more than half with it being xmas week. Don't wanna backtrack!

Good Luck xxx

Well done u :) that's brill! X

:D x

Oooo that sounds fun :)

Have a lovely Christmas x

Well I put 1lbs on at weigh in but I was very very dehydrated with a hangover so I reckon I put on more than that! But back on plan now, upped the exercise and got a heavier kettlebell. Oh and found the dojo I'm gonna train at - Kamishin Ryu Karate and Kobudo twice a week :D

Oooo exciting... What do u do with ur kettlebell? Me and my friend are gonna do a class at our new gym :)

That's not a bad gain at all and it will be off next WI :D xx

1lb is impressive! That's for over the christmas period? I'm expecting far far worse!

Hope u are doing somet nice for NY! Have a fab NYE and see u in 2012 xx

Happy new year everyone. Hope it brings lots of pounds lost!!

Not confident for tomorrow. After an inaccurate result last week, followed by a week of not-great eating but a lot of exercise, I still anticipate a gain! But karate starts on wed, and kobudo next monday, so gonna be good from now on!!

Good luck! What's kobudo?

Good luck with the new exercise regime! Im starting c25k today and I'm scared lol!!! Good luck for WI x

Kobudo, matayoshi kobudo is the style I'm learning, is weapons training. Main weapons are things like the Bo (staff), Sai (trident blades), Nunchuka etc etc. I figure mixed with karate (way of the empty hand) it should give me a well rounded martial arts journey :)

Good luck on the c25k! Will be starting running aftet I lose another 12.5lbs :)

Back