8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Like she said! ^ youll be there soon :D

Hows the food? You said you were mixing it up - any foodie thinspiration ideas to share? Need a nice tea idea for me for tomorrow night :) xxx

Lol no inspirational meals I'm afraid! My cooking is boring. I just make sure I eat 5 times a day, all good stuff! Well happy that asda have 6 steak medallions for £10 atm though!

We had quite a few nice meals with Quorn this week. I tried to be good but stress at work made me grab some unhealthy snacks. Still did my exercise though. Hopefully I get back on track properly again.

Down 37lbs since June 1st. Total of 3st 11lbs since starting now. Its nice that loads of people are starting to comment now :)

You look amazing!!!

Youll be a skeleton at that weight!! X

Horrendous results today. Weight stayed the same which sucks but aint the end of the world. PT took measurements and they all went UP instead of down!!! I've been so so good, I just don't get it!

So I have spent today angry and sulking lol. But did a food shop and got loads of different foods to mix stuff up a bit.

Its annoying isn't it? I stayed the same. But I am determined to stick with it. To be honest I was surprised I stayed the same. Was a bit of an emotional week last week and I had some naughty comfort food. Back to better eating this week :)

Still going!!! December was really tough, gained a few pounds but lost 3lbs this week so back on track! Started training for great north run today with my trainer :)

Back